May 9, 2012

Beezus and Ramona Readalikes

Posted by at 12:46 am in Reads | Permalink

Book_titleYou know when you find an amazing book, and you never want it to end? How do you find another book to read after that? Our answer: Readalikes to the rescue! We hope our Readalikes will rescue you from the what-to-read-next question, and help you find lots of new amazing books.

Let's start with the classic story of older sister and younger sister, Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary. 5-year-old Ramona drives her big sister Beezus CRAZY! It is not that Ramona deliberately sets out to make trouble. She simply has more imagination than is healthy for any one person, and it somehow always causes problems.

There are a bunch of books in that series, as well as the movie Ramona and Beezus. But once you've finished all those, what to read next? Try these other books about dealing with sisters, school, and everyday life problems. Click on the book cover below to see a whole bunch of other Beezus and Ramona Readalike books you might also love.

Beezusandramona_130

Hope you enjoy our Readalikes!

—Amanda, Scholastic Booktalker

1. Breiana

this story is the best because
    i like how the older sister dose not like her little sister then the older one turn’s nice to he

2. kimbo

I love this book so much. I have seen the movie like 100 times and I am not joking. I have red the book like five times. Now that shows how much I like it.

3. dodgerfan4

OMG!! i totally loved reading these book when i was in 1st and 2nd grade. i am trying to start reading them agian but i can’t find them. i love the books so much i saw the movie and i now i keep watching it over and over agian in till i get bored which will never happen in a million years.

4. teamlibrary2

I like Ramona and Beezus it give peolpe a chance to see the difference from a detailed book and a movie.My favorite is the book because it shows what a true sister could be and what a person could be if they didn’t care.Sometimes its good to read because then you know about things that could help you in life if you encourage someone to read.I love to read BUT my teachers don’t see that in me because i don’t show it. It’s better to read first then afterwards you can watch the movie.

5. Ally

I read the book and I saw the movie. They were both great. Very nice plots along with the rest of the story.

6. Isla Silvercresent

thats a really cute book and ramona is such a talented and imaginative young girl! love her

7. emily b

i think that this book is so amazing i’v already seen the movie!!! that’s how good i thought it was

8. Chickenaqua36

That book was so good. It felt like it happens for real. In fact when I start my book club. I am going to use that book.