April 23, 2012

Writing Prompt: Swallowed into a Book!

Posted by at 1:09 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_rainbow_penWriting Prompt: Swallowed into a Book!

This week’s Write On Writing Prompt takes a spin into the supernatural.

AthleteGirl4 writes:
You are sucked into one of your favorite books and you can’t get back to reality. What will you do?

Ooh, it’s just like Inkheart! Maybe you would become part of the story. Or change it all together! Inquiring minds, like AthleteGirl4 want to know. Tell us your answers in the Comments below.

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. frostsprite2

Well, I’d get sucked into THG so…I’d be from District 7 or District 11 and would hope that I wouldn’t be reaped. But if I was I’d basically use a “Foxface strategy”.

2. bookwormgirl45

My fav books are percy jackson and harry potter so i guess i’d try to get the characters of these to books to meet each other so that their tales get combined and become a whole new story in itself

3. challengerheatwave2

I would get sucked into How I Nicky Flynn Finally get a Life and a Dog. Nicky’s parents are divorced so I would try to bring them together again. Its a sad book.

4. V

I would want to get sucked in to A FAIRY TALE book because its adventerous. You never know whats gonna happen!

5. =D J

IF I were to be sucked in to a book it would be a manga book called naruto cuz i would be a ninja that can jump 200 ft high and jump from tree branch to tree branch. I would get a type of power called chakra and i could have a move called sharigan that will increase my speed and it will allow me to see things before they happend. And then i will gain the second sharingan called mangekyou sharingan and will allow me to make illusions and then I can defeat my enemies.

6. dragonphoenix59

Wow, tough one!
    Um, I would totally LOVE to get sucked into Artemis Fowl! I would join Artemis , Holly and all the others and defeat Opal Koboi. She’s evil!!

7. D

I liked the book where there was this girl and two guys got stuck on this island. I forgot what it’s called. But they crashed in an airplane and had to survive. In the middle of the book, they had a shelter and saw a plane but it didn’t see them because the guy was asleep and couldn’t light the SOS sign. So at the end the other guy made this thing with exploding coconuts. And they saw this helicopter and he shot the coconuts and they exploded and the guy saw them. So they all lived and went back to normal.