Titanic Trivia Quiz
The RMS Titanic, the unsinkable ship. April 15 will mark the 100th anniversary of the tragic sinking of the Titanic on its maiden voyage. The largest ship to sail the seas at that time, the cruise liner's first ever trip across the Atlantic Ocean was met with tragedy when the boat struck an iceberg, and sank. To commemorate the anniversary of that tragic night, we bring you a Titanic-themed quiz on this Trivia Tuesday. The Titanic facts here will give you some of the answers, but that's your only hint!
- What was the starting price for a first-class ticket on the Titanic?
- What was the starting price for a third-class ticket on the Titanic?
- How many lifeboats did the Titanic have?
- What was the temperature of the water when the Titanic sank?
- How long was the Titanic?
A) 800 feet
B) 882.5 feet
C) 950 feet
- Who was the captain of the Titanic?
A) Edward Smith
B) Brendon Brown
C) Seymour Carroll
- How many passengers could the Titanic accommodate?
- What day did the Titanic leave on its maiden voyage?
A) April 9
B) April 10
C) April 11
- How long did it take the Titanic to sink?
A) 2 hours, 40 minutes
B) 3 hours, 5 minutes
C) 4 hours, 10 minutes
Post your answers in the Comments below and then check your answers!