Last Tuesday, I brought you a Titanic Quiz, and now here are the answers! If you're interested in learning more about the Titanic, check out Titanic: Voices from the Disaster by Deborah Hopkinson, the ultimate guide to one of the world's greatest sea vessels and its tragic sinking. If that's still not enough, check out this collection of Titanic books for more reading. But for now, read on for the answers to last week's quiz!
- What was the starting price for a first-class ticket on the Titanic?
- What was the starting price for a third-class ticket on the Titanic?
- How many lifeboats did the Titanic have?
- What was the temperature of the water when the Titanic sank?
- How long was the Titanic?
B) 882.5 feet
- Who was the captain of the Titanic?
A) Edward Smith
- How many passengers could the Titanic accommodate?
- What day did the Titanic leave on its maiden voyage?
B) April 10, 1912
- How long did it take the Titanic to sink?
A) 2 hours, 40 minutes
What is your favorite story about the Titanic? Post your stories in the Comments below!