April 24, 2012

One Direction Quiz

Posted by at 12:20 am in Celebrities, Music, One Direction, Trivia | Permalink

IDAre you dying of One Direction infection? If so, I’m totally with you. I’m old enough to be their auntie, but I still think they are awesome, so I made this One Direction Trivia Quiz to test how much you really know about these 5 adorable boys from the U.K.

You can find some of the answers in our One Direction interview. For the rest, just use your “sense of Direction.” (Ha ha! Sorry I’m such a dork.) I hope you like my quiz!

1. Match the 1D boy with the actor who should play him in a fictional movie about their lives.
    Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis
    Leonardo DiCaprio, Taylor Lautner, Tom Felton, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp
  2. What kind of pets does Liam have?
    A) Hamsters B) Snakes C) Turtles D) Tarantulas
  3. Which boy farts the most?
    A) Harry B) Liam C) Louis D) Niall E) Zayn
  4. Louis jokingly said he likes girls who . . .
    A) smoke pipes. B) eat carrots. C) read a lot. (like MEE!!!) D) have American accents. (Me again!!!!!)
  5. Which of the boys is from Ireland?
    A) Harry B) Liam C) Louis D) Niall E) Zayn
  6. What was Harry’s favorite book as a kid?
    A) Horrible Harry Goes Cuckoo B) Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone C) Harry the Dirty Dog  D) Harry Houdini: Master of Magic
  7. Which boy did Sam kidnap on iCarly?
    A) Harry B) Liam C) Louis D) Niall E) Zayn
  8. What profession would Zayn have pursued if he had not made it big as a singer? A) English teacher B) Tattoo artist C) Professional surfer D) Chef
  9. Which boy has the loudest, most spontaneous personality?
    A) Harry B) Liam C) Louis D) Niall E) Zayn
  10. Which boy is the youngest in the group?
    A) Harry B) Liam C) Louis D) Niall E) Zayn

If you know the answers to all these questions off the top of your head, then you are a legend! All Directioners should bow to you! Leave your answers in the Comments and click here for the answers.

1. MONKEYGIGGLY7

I LOOVE ONE DIRECTION! IT IS ONE OF THE BOY BANDS EVER!AND ONE OF THE OTHER BEST BOY BAND IS MINDLESS BEHAVIOR. I NOT TRING TO MAKE U GUYS JELOUS. BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH TTYL XOXO! HAHAHA

2. Type Name Here

One Direction is OK, I guess…
    If only everyone wasn’t so obessed with them, I would probably like them a lot more.
    Seriously, the arguments over who’s cuter are beginning to sound like Tw*li*ht. :)

3. Mysterygirl123

Unfortunately, I can’t answer the questions. :(
    But I can say this:

OMG ARE YOU AUNTIE DIRECTION!? xD Well you did say you were old enough to be their auntie~ :D

4. Twinktoes87

I’m not a fan of One Direction… I’ll take other great Brittish artists like Muse, Coldplay, Ellie Goulding, or The Wanted any day.

5. chattyangel42

0.What kind of pets does Liam have?
    A) Hamsters
    0.Which boy farts the most?
    ) Liam
    0.Louis jokingly said he likes girls who . . .
    D) have American accents. (Me again!!!!!)
    0.Which of the boys is from Ireland?
    D) Niall
    0.What was Harry’s favorite book as a kid?
    B) Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone 0.Which boy did Sam kidnap on iCarly?
    E) Zayn
    0.What profession would Zayn have pursued if he had not made it big as a singer? D) Chef
    0.Which boy has the loudest, most spontaneous personality?
    E) Zayn
    0.Which boy is the youngest in the group?
    D) Niall
    <3 ZAYN!!!!

6. Starrninjarawr

1. Niall: Tom Felton Harry: Orlando Bloom Liam: Taylor Lautner Zayn: Johnny Depp Louis: Leonardo DiCaprio
    2. C) Turtles
    3. D) Niall
    4. B) Eat carrots
    5. D) Niall
    6. B) Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
    7. E) Zayn
    8. A) English teacher
    9. C) Louis
    10. A) Harry
    Directioner over here! (:

7. falliscool

1.idk
    2.idk
    3.Which boy farts the most?
    D) Niall
    4.Louis jokingly said he likes girls who . . .
    B) eat carrots
    5.Which of the boys is from Ireland?
    D) Niall
    6.What was Harry’s favorite book as a kid?
    B) Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
    7.Which boy did Sam kidnap on iCarly?
    none
    8.What profession would Zayn have pursued if he had not made it big as a singer? A) English teacher
    9.Which boy has the loudest, most spontaneous personality?
    C) Louis
    10.Which boy is the youngest in the group?
    A) Harry

8. Isis

One Direction Rocks the best band out this year! Justin Bieber went bye bye and hello to one direction! You guys are great and can sing,keep making more songs you guys rock one direction is my favorite band i will love this band until the end of time! Your number one fan! I LOVE you One Direction!!

9. horseart129

LOL I just got lightheaded!! UGH!!! Oh, and I was gonna say… I HEART ZAYN!!Oh and one more thing… ADD ME, WITH A CAPITAL A!!!!!!!!

10. emeraldbreeze20

god i love one direction but i only knew seven of the questiones. I soo want 2 be a Directioner!