April 9, 2012

Cartoon Character Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:40 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_favorite_character

There’s nothing like a good cartoon. I love my live-action shows, but give me a cartoon any day to relax and have a good laugh. . .which brings me to this week’s Write On Writing Prompt from Cheerfulsong3:

“What if you got to hang out for a night with your favorite cartoon character? Pick your cartoon character and then include all the details. What did you eat for dinner? Who made it? What did you do after dinner? Were you surprised?”

My favorite characters are Scooby Doo, Candace from Phineas and Ferb, and Gumball. I love watching, but I’m not sure I would want to hang out with them, because they’re totally crazy! I am more entertained by them.

If I had to pick someone to hang out with, I’d pick Yoda from Lego Star Wars. I love his wisdom and how annoyed he is with the universe. (“Always right, why must I be?”) We would eat spaghetti with meatballs for dinner, and ice cream sundaes for dessert. The food would be prepared by Luke and Leia, and served to us by Boba Fett. Then we would fly around the universe. Yoda would impart his wisdom and sarcasm as we toured the galaxy.

Which character would you guys choose? Let Cheerfulsong3 know in the Comments below!

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. dolphinbrain37

A cartoon character I would like to hang out with would be the Titans so I could be safe and secure.

2. werewolfcat5

I would hang out with Scooby Doo.We ate junk food for dinner because I like junk food and I’m sure Scooby Doo likes them too.We would do board games after dinner.I wasn’t suprised.

3. J & A

My favorite cartoon charater is Pops from the Regular Show. I like him because he inspires me to be the person I am now. He inspires me because he is nice and he has a big head. This is why I like Pops.

4. elfheroine1

OOO! I would TOTALLY hang out with Ahsoka Tano! But, Obi-Wan or Anakin would be cool too. We would eat weird food from Star Wars, and Dexter Jetster would make it! And then we would go do some cool tricks with lightsabers! I was not surprised.

5. J

I love regular show. Mordecai and Rigby are always slacking of and they do stupid stuff that make me laugh. I also like naruto it is the best fighting show ever. I like the ending of naruto when naruto and sasuke started to fight. It was so cool when naruto’s rasengan and sasuke’s chidori clashed and naruto lost. I also like dragon ball z it is the number #1 fighting show ever. My favorite battle was when super sayan 2 gohan and perfect form cell clashed their two kamehamehas together. I watch so much tv. I also read the manga naruto, narut shippuden, and dragon ball z.

6. em

i would like to hang out with emma or eadric from my favoite book, the frog princess!! eadric: he could teach me how to slay a dragon!! emma: we could do crazy things with
    her magic powers!!

7. bluecat695

i would like to hang out with the green ranger from power ranger samurai because he is cool and he does not care what anybody would say to him.i would also like to hang out with china because she is cute and so expressive and most of the time she does not think negitive

8. b

my favorite charecters from harry potter are luna lovegood hermione granger tonks trolanney and dobby reader when dobby dies i was so sad when dobby died i almost cried all night then my mom looked it up on the internet and said that ” more people like dobby beeter than harry witch I thought was pritty cool but i dont know whether i wanted dobby or harry to die first i said harry than i said dobby and oh well you get the ideia dont you.

9. Tanner

Awesome promt i will make sure to write about it during my free time. And this article is the best i don’t no what to do if i didn’t have it!!!!!!!

10. Fairyemerald31

: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

11. HipHopH

I would pick either:
    Mrs. Frisby from The Secret of NIMH (though her name in the movie is ‘Mrs. Brisby’…). It would be cool to talk to a little mouse with lots of adventures. We’d eat pizza.
    Or someone else, but I’m tired and I can’t think…

12. Caitlin

I would want to hang out with Candace Flynn from “Phineas & Ferb”. We would have pizza for dinner and pie for dessert, prepared and served by her mom Linda Flynn. After dinner, we would talk about boys, school, friends, and especially JEREMY! <3

13. Mysterygirl123

Animes are cartoons, so…Serena from Sailor Moon!We’re just like each other, we love to sleep, eat, and we both fight evil for love and Justice!

well, she does, I don’t, I only dream of it. (^_^”)

14. greenathena25

I would choose Bugs bunny.
    We would eat a whole lot of carrots go to the movie theater and have lots of fun plus i love bugs bunny!

15. EMERALDDRAGON263

I would invite Patrick Star! We can be lazy and play video games and stuff. Then Sponge Bob can make us free Krabby Pattys!!!

16. Aleiyah

If I could hang out with any of my favorite characters for the day it would be SpongeBob.I chose SpongeBob because hes yellow,squared.lots a fun and he also makes me laugh. It was 8o’clock and i’ll be hanging with SpongeBob on the couch watching Haunted Hour.then thirty minutes later i would cook dinner, witch would be cereal.cookies and milk.After dinner we would eat lots of fruits and vegetables with popcorn.We will be watching a movie calle “Racing Stripes”.Then he would get back sucked into the t.v.I sure miss SpongeBob and I wish I can see him agian.

17. Fairyemerald31

Hmm. I’m not the cartoon person so I really don’t know many cartoon characters. Great article, though. : )

18. Zeusbrain5

I would invite Spongebob. We would have krabby pattys from the Krusty Krab, made by Spongebob of course. After dinner we would create a new game about jellyfish. I would be surprised that he took time out of his busy day to visit me.

19. dragonphoenix59

I would like to hang out with Ferb. We would have pizza for dinner, and chocolate fudge ice-cream for dessert. The food would be made by Phineas and Stacie. Then we would go into the backyard and build the world’s largest sculpture …made of CHOCOLATE!