March 1, 2012

SPONSORED BLOG POST The Lorax Movie

Posted by at 6:10 pm in Book to Big Screen, SPONSORED | Permalink

Lorax

This post is sponsored by The Lorax movie.

The Lorax movie (rated PG) comes to theaters on March 2. Watch this video that goes behind the scenes to show how a whole team of people (including Zac Efron and Taylor Swift) created The Lorax movie from Dr. Seuss’s book.

Video and image courtesy of Universal Studios

1. Kriti

Taylor Swift doesn’t need to be in the movie. I mean the guy in the book goes because curiousity got the best of him, but in the movie he goes because he has a crush on the girl! I mean come on, I love Dr.Suess’s books, but this movie is ruining The Lorax for what it is!

2. *sabrina :{D*

I LOVED THE MOVIE!!!!it was sooo good!It realy got me when they showed the once-ler at the end. He was soo old, but then the lorax comes out the same way and then they hug☺! I LOVED IT!!thank you (the makers of “Despical Me”)for making this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Brianna

I watched the movie and it was so awesome!!! It was very, no, really funny. It was supercalifragilicousespialidosously awesome!!! I was laughing like hahahahahahahahahahahahhhhaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mr.S

the lorax was a good movie a saw it today and it was amazing but it was weird because the drank air the the mayor was creepy

5. Angelica

in my opinoin this is a very good movie.the movie the lorax talks about how there was a boy name the one-sler and how he thought cutting down one tree wouldn’t do any harm and after getting paid he kept cutting down more trees,until there’s nothing left and they have to buy air. this story teaches a very valuable lesson.

6. Alex

The Lorax Movie Review:
    The lorax movie is about a kid named Ted who sets out on an adventure to find a real tree. At the time everyone is breathing bad, fake air created for money. The once-ler tells him the story of the lorax.

7. jonathan

i loved the movie
    how awesome
    at the beggining awesome
    too much exitement
    exotic film first awesome 1
    the film was exellent
    how awesome
    enter da world of da lorax
    free of errors n 100% cool
    initial letter is the key
    liked the movie
    my advice-watch it

8. cornelius

IT WAS AN AWSOME MOVIE IN 3D IT LOOKED EVEN COOLER IT WAS A SAD TONED HALARIOUS STORY WITH STUFF THAT YOU wouldnt see in any trailer. THE ENEMY IN THIS STORY ISNT THE ONC LER AT ALL SO WATCH OUT SPOILER ALERT!!!!! ;-)

9. Thelorax

Not only that this film went over what was in the book in also added more to the story.It added how the kid wanted to know about “trees” and went out to find the once-ler.And he ended up planting the last truffla seed.I really enjoyed this movie.

10. EXECUTIVE PRODUCER

That was a great film. I enjoyed the 654 mega pixel graphics. The machine works well. The glasses have been carfully manufactured. But my head was to big so the glasses hurt and they broke on my face and i recycled them and the movie was blurry and bad without the film glasses

11. Sarah R.

This was a great movie. It teaches you not to clearcut an area, and what are the consequences. It was really funny and cute! The IMAX version was reaaly cool. It blasts out the picture into your face! I thought it was spectacular! Especially with all that music!
    I would definetely recomend it for kids ages 8-13!

12. ipodkingtruffla

This was a great film. I loved how it had a little more details than the book. This should really teach adults that work in industries that destroy the enviornment should stop doing it so the earth won’t end up as a piece of trash.

13. rodrigo

the lorax is a great movie that teaches kids the importans of trees and that we should not take trees for granted.