March 1, 2012

SPONSORED BLOG POST The Lorax Movie

Posted by at 6:10 pm in Book to Big Screen, SPONSORED | Permalink

Lorax

This post is sponsored by The Lorax movie.

The Lorax movie (rated PG) comes to theaters on March 2. Watch this video that goes behind the scenes to show how a whole team of people (including Zac Efron and Taylor Swift) created The Lorax movie from Dr. Seuss’s book.

Video and image courtesy of Universal Studios

1. gotdatswaggboy

I really liked the movie. IT was truly touching, if you have kids this is a great movie. deserves deserves five stars. i recommend this movie to all people who havent seen it. the movie sent a great message and was easy to understand. loved the movie i think you would too.

2. Danielle

The movie “The Lorax” was a moive I really enjoyed. “The Lorax” showed what could be happening out there because of over-manufacturing in the world. I thought it was really creative and would recommend it to my friends. The animals were adorable and funny.

3. jony awesomeness

I liked the Lorax movie
    How cool
    Awesome-that was the movie
    The movie is better in 3-D
    Epic movie u gotsta see it
    Taylor swift was singing
    Hours in the movie 1:45min
    I cried at the end
    Super fantabulous
    My favorite character
    Once-ler
    Voices were perfect
    Initial letter is the key
    End of revew.STOP

4. once-ler

im sorry for cutting down all those trees. the thneed was a good invention to bad i make any more………………….

5. Kimberly

I loved the movie. It taught us how people should stop cutting too much trees down for useless things.I think they should have showed people cutting down the trees at the end of the movie.

6. D-Boy 7d6

I WATCHED IT IN IMAX 3-D!!!! IT WAS GREAT. I LOVED IT. WOOOOOOOOO!!! YAAAAHHHHHH! YAHOOOOOO! wOYAAHHHHHHHHH! iT WAS THE BOMB YAAHHHHHH. YAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT WAS GREEEATTTTT!!! INDESCRIBABLE!!!! WOOOOWWWOOOOOOWWOWOWOWO!

7. trufulla

THe movie was great, funny and very entertaining. I am very glad that i got to watch it.The 3D was amazing.

8. KillerOfTheTrees

i really liked the movie but it could’ve been better but I guess Dr.Suess isn’t that type of cool action packed awesome movie making person on a scale of 1-5 I give this movie a three

9. dragonblack175

That movie was so awesome i want to see it awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. julia

It looks really good I haven’t read the book before but it seems like a good message so I think I would like to see it.