March 1, 2012

SPONSORED BLOG POST The Lorax Movie

Posted by at 6:10 pm in Book to Big Screen, SPONSORED | Permalink

Lorax

This post is sponsored by The Lorax movie.

The Lorax movie (rated PG) comes to theaters on March 2. A whole team of people (including Zac Efron and Taylor Swift) created The Lorax movie from Dr. Seuss’s book.

Video and image courtesy of Universal Studios

1. Kriti

Taylor Swift doesn’t need to be in the movie. I mean the guy in the book goes because curiousity got the best of him, but in the movie he goes because he has a crush on the girl! I mean come on, I love Dr.Suess’s books, but this movie is ruining The Lorax for what it is!

2. *sabrina :{D*

I LOVED THE MOVIE!!!!it was sooo good!It realy got me when they showed the once-ler at the end. He was soo old, but then the lorax comes out the same way and then they hug☺! I LOVED IT!!thank you (the makers of “Despical Me”)for making this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Brianna

I watched the movie and it was so awesome!!! It was very, no, really funny. It was supercalifragilicousespialidosously awesome!!! I was laughing like hahahahahahahahahahahahhhhaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mr.S

the lorax was a good movie a saw it today and it was amazing but it was weird because the drank air the the mayor was creepy

5. Angelica

in my opinoin this is a very good movie.the movie the lorax talks about how there was a boy name the one-sler and how he thought cutting down one tree wouldn’t do any harm and after getting paid he kept cutting down more trees,until there’s nothing left and they have to buy air. this story teaches a very valuable lesson.

6. Alex

The Lorax Movie Review:
    The lorax movie is about a kid named Ted who sets out on an adventure to find a real tree. At the time everyone is breathing bad, fake air created for money. The once-ler tells him the story of the lorax.

7. jonathan

i loved the movie
    how awesome
    at the beggining awesome
    too much exitement
    exotic film first awesome 1
    the film was exellent
    how awesome
    enter da world of da lorax
    free of errors n 100% cool
    initial letter is the key
    liked the movie
    my advice-watch it

8. cornelius

IT WAS AN AWSOME MOVIE IN 3D IT LOOKED EVEN COOLER IT WAS A SAD TONED HALARIOUS STORY WITH STUFF THAT YOU wouldnt see in any trailer. THE ENEMY IN THIS STORY ISNT THE ONC LER AT ALL SO WATCH OUT SPOILER ALERT!!!!! ;-)

9. Thelorax

Not only that this film went over what was in the book in also added more to the story.It added how the kid wanted to know about “trees” and went out to find the once-ler.And he ended up planting the last truffla seed.I really enjoyed this movie.

10. EXECUTIVE PRODUCER

That was a great film. I enjoyed the 654 mega pixel graphics. The machine works well. The glasses have been carfully manufactured. But my head was to big so the glasses hurt and they broke on my face and i recycled them and the movie was blurry and bad without the film glasses

11. Sarah R.

This was a great movie. It teaches you not to clearcut an area, and what are the consequences. It was really funny and cute! The IMAX version was reaaly cool. It blasts out the picture into your face! I thought it was spectacular! Especially with all that music!
    I would definetely recomend it for kids ages 8-13!

12. ipodkingtruffla

This was a great film. I loved how it had a little more details than the book. This should really teach adults that work in industries that destroy the enviornment should stop doing it so the earth won’t end up as a piece of trash.

13. rodrigo

the lorax is a great movie that teaches kids the importans of trees and that we should not take trees for granted.

14. gotdatswaggboy

I really liked the movie. IT was truly touching, if you have kids this is a great movie. deserves deserves five stars. i recommend this movie to all people who havent seen it. the movie sent a great message and was easy to understand. loved the movie i think you would too.

15. Danielle

The movie “The Lorax” was a moive I really enjoyed. “The Lorax” showed what could be happening out there because of over-manufacturing in the world. I thought it was really creative and would recommend it to my friends. The animals were adorable and funny.

16. jony awesomeness

I liked the Lorax movie
    How cool
    Awesome-that was the movie
    The movie is better in 3-D
    Epic movie u gotsta see it
    Taylor swift was singing
    Hours in the movie 1:45min
    I cried at the end
    Super fantabulous
    My favorite character
    Once-ler
    Voices were perfect
    Initial letter is the key
    End of revew.STOP

17. once-ler

im sorry for cutting down all those trees. the thneed was a good invention to bad i make any more………………….

18. Kimberly

I loved the movie. It taught us how people should stop cutting too much trees down for useless things.I think they should have showed people cutting down the trees at the end of the movie.

19. D-Boy 7d6

I WATCHED IT IN IMAX 3-D!!!! IT WAS GREAT. I LOVED IT. WOOOOOOOOO!!! YAAAAHHHHHH! YAHOOOOOO! wOYAAHHHHHHHHH! iT WAS THE BOMB YAAHHHHHH. YAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT WAS GREEEATTTTT!!! INDESCRIBABLE!!!! WOOOOWWWOOOOOOWWOWOWOWO!

20. trufulla

THe movie was great, funny and very entertaining. I am very glad that i got to watch it.The 3D was amazing.

21. KillerOfTheTrees

i really liked the movie but it could’ve been better but I guess Dr.Suess isn’t that type of cool action packed awesome movie making person on a scale of 1-5 I give this movie a three

22. dragonblack175

That movie was so awesome i want to see it awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. julia

It looks really good I haven’t read the book before but it seems like a good message so I think I would like to see it.

24. dancingjalepeno

I saw it yesterday with my friends! It was sooooooo awesome!!!! (though I wish Taylor Swift was in it more)

25. grace

I LOVED THAT movie!!!!!!!!! so funny and Audrey i loooooooooooved the hair, the outfit, the everything.Great job Taylor!!!!!! p.s amuseddrama7 so agree with u my fave part.

26. athenadragon76

I LOVED the book “Lorax!”
    I remember in first grade I watched the old version of “The Lorax.” This movie will surely be a success! We all thank Dr.Seuss for creating this story!

27. amethystcat55

That is what I wanted to do for my birthday but it was going to come out to late and we looked it up and it wasn’t out but I loved the book it is my favorite book in the history of books.I love books.

28. amuseddrama7

i so want to c the movie i like the comerciles especilly the on where taylor says “i could so kiss u right now” then the mom says no theres no time for that” then zac like “well we have time right now” the taylor says “ssssshhhhhh” =)

29. B Gingersnaps

This looks like a very entertaining movie. I can’t wait for it. One suggestion. Add a moose to appeal more to people like me.

30. SM

The book is so sad. He shouldn’t have cut all the trees. I hope the movie is as good as the book. For, the book is something I never will forget.