March 1, 2012

SPONSORED BLOG POST The Lorax Movie

Posted by at 6:10 pm in Book to Big Screen, SPONSORED | Permalink

Lorax

This post is sponsored by The Lorax movie.

The Lorax movie (rated PG) comes to theaters on March 2. Watch this video that goes behind the scenes to show how a whole team of people (including Zac Efron and Taylor Swift) created The Lorax movie from Dr. Seuss’s book.

Video and image courtesy of Universal Studios

1. dancingjalepeno

I saw it yesterday with my friends! It was sooooooo awesome!!!! (though I wish Taylor Swift was in it more)

2. grace

I LOVED THAT movie!!!!!!!!! so funny and Audrey i loooooooooooved the hair, the outfit, the everything.Great job Taylor!!!!!! p.s amuseddrama7 so agree with u my fave part.

3. athenadragon76

I LOVED the book “Lorax!”
    I remember in first grade I watched the old version of “The Lorax.” This movie will surely be a success! We all thank Dr.Seuss for creating this story!

4. amethystcat55

That is what I wanted to do for my birthday but it was going to come out to late and we looked it up and it wasn’t out but I loved the book it is my favorite book in the history of books.I love books.

5. amuseddrama7

i so want to c the movie i like the comerciles especilly the on where taylor says “i could so kiss u right now” then the mom says no theres no time for that” then zac like “well we have time right now” the taylor says “ssssshhhhhh” =)

6. B Gingersnaps

This looks like a very entertaining movie. I can’t wait for it. One suggestion. Add a moose to appeal more to people like me.

7. SM

The book is so sad. He shouldn’t have cut all the trees. I hope the movie is as good as the book. For, the book is something I never will forget.