March 23, 2012

Leo Howard in Kickin’ It!

Posted by at 4:53 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Leo Howard performing karate

Leo Howard, Star of Disney XD’s Kickin’ It

Leo Howard from the show Kickin’ It talks about his martial arts training, his cast mates on the show, and the antics of his pet bulldog, Bella.

Q: How long have you been studying martial arts?

Leo: Ten years now. I have my black belt in a style called Shorin-Ryu, which is a Japanese martial art. I currently practice like all the extreme martial arts, which is the acrobatic and showman, more like for shows and stuff.

Q: Does the discipline of studying martial arts help you in everyday life?
Leo: It definitely just as a person in life – it taught me respect. It taught me honor. It taught me so many things that I use every single day. So it absolutely helps me in everyday life.

Q: What is your character Jack like?
Leo:
Jack is actually really similar to me. I’d like to think he is because he’s cool. You know? [Laughter] I’m just kidding. But see Jack is the cool kid of the group. You know, there’s the nerdy kid, the uncoordinated kid, but Jack is the cool kid, and he’s there to help everybody through. He doesn’t have an ego. He’s a really, really genuine good guy, and he’s always there for the guys to encourage them on and accomplish a task they’re trying to get done. Even the jokes and the sense of humor is very my style, so it’s very easy for me to kind of drop into the character of Jack because he’s so much like myself.

Q: Could you describe your kid co-stars?
Leo: Mateo [Arias who plays Jerry] is goofy. He’s funny and actually he’s way cooler than you’d think from his character. Dylan [Riley Snyder who plays Milton] is very smart, incredibly funny – like as a person, incredibly hilarious – and believe or not, he has like a gift for karate. He picks it up super, super quickly. They all do, but Dylan’s very good at like kicking and high kicks and stuff. They’re all funny, but Alex [Jones who plays Eddie] will make you laugh in the classroom just by laughing. He’s got just a great laugh and a great smile. He’s great at sports and he’s also a sports fanatic. He loves talking about football and basketball. And Olivia [Holt who plays Kim], she’s cute, funny, and really cool. Also she’s really awesome at martial arts and flipping. She picks up all the gymnastics, back handspring stuff, really quickly. And then Jason [Earles who plays Rudy] is just a huge goofball. Jason is way more mature than his character in the show, and he’s hysterical. Any time I’m around Jason I have a great time.

Q: Is there somebody special you would love to guest on the show?
Leo: I would love to have Johnny Depp on like a guest star because he’s my idol when it comes to that sort of thing. Yea. You know, Jack Sparrow.

Q: What is your most embarrassing moment?
Leo: Hmm. Ok, so we were training one time. This is probably not my most embarrassing moment because I don’t really get embarrassed too easily, just because you know I’m goofy and I guess everyone around me accepts that. [Laughter] But I was training one time and I do this crazy flip that I’d been trying to get for a couple months and I land it and everyone goes crazy. Then I walk off the mat and I trip and fall on my face. So it’s just random stuff like that. My mom says that I can’t walk in a straight line and chew gum because I’m that clumsy.

Leo Howard performing karate in Kickin' It

Q: Yet, you’ve got a black belt. [Laughter]
Leo: It’s true. They say people who can flip or are coordinated are clumsy at the same time. Yea, like gymnasts – they say a lot of gymnasts are super clumsy.

Q: Do you have any pets?
Leo: I do . .  .a bulldog named Bella. Every day is a funny story with Bella. She’s absolutely bonkers. She’s probably the craziest dog I’ve ever met. She’s obsessed with her skateboard and it’s to the point where if you literally say the word “skateboard” she knows it and she and start barking. So we have to spell it out around her. We have to say, “s-k-a-t-e-b-o-a-r-d.” If I gave it to her all day, she would sit outside playing with it. She chews it more than she rides it, but she still rides it.

Q: What was your childhood obsession?
Leo: Bananas, and I pronounced it “nana.” But I was obsessed with that word. It was the first word that I ever learned, and every time I’d see it in a store, I would go, “Nana. Nana!” I would go crazy screaming “nana” and my parents would have to hide the bananas in the house because I would go crazy. I was like a monkey, and they would have to spell it out around me, same like Bella. [Laughter]

For more about Leo Howard and the rest of the Kickin’ It cast, watch this behind-the-scenes video from the set.

Interview by Marie Morreale
Images courtesy of Disney XD

1. Ariana

I think you are a great actor and martial artist. Anyway, In every episode of kickin’ it Ive seen you in, your hair keeps getting longer and longer. Have you ever thought of CUTTING YOUR HAIR? Jack, honestly, is my least favorite character. Are you nice, kind, generous, and sweet. A lot of celebrates do charities to get good publicity. Would you ever do a charity out of the kindness of your heart?

2. Alicia

Hey Leo. Im also obsessed with bananas. Everytime I saw bananas I would go crazy also and I just keep talking about bananas all day and it really annoyed my parents and brother. Every time my mom went grocery shopping and bought bananas, i would eat them and the next day there wasnt any bananas.

3. Anonymous

Leo howard I can’t believe I am sending this messege I know your in marshal art’s and I know your was a black belt for a wile know I just won’t to know HOW DO YOU DO THEM MOVES what karate school did you go to because I am your biggest fan EVER and tell Olivia holt is good at gymnastics

4. MJ

Leo Howard(this is embarrassing) but I think you are really really CUTE, I just wish I could meet you someday, I know it probably won’t happen but a girl can dream right[laughter], I LOVE your show, I always watch it :-) :-)

5. catsnout14

leo his name I love it howard ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome hes sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute im his #1 fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. chihuahuasoccer78

im verly learning taekwon do.I learn my moves from the show of kickin it that’s so cool.i never miss any episode of kickin it.But I only on the white belt at these times

7. BANDART481

UR SO AWSOME IM LIKE THE EPISODE WHEN YALL WENT TO THAT IRISH COUNTRY AND THE OLD DUDE SKIRT RIPPED OFF.

8. michael

kickin’it is the best show
    i could the same thing that jack does because i’m a black belt in karate :)

9. puppys

wow that so cool i will never every git beat up if i know move like that i would be more braver then now

10. catsnout14

I REALLY LOVEEEEEEEEEE AND I MEEN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KICK’N IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. catsnout14

wow leo hes wow and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute yaehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I

12. Allison

I LOVE kickin it!! Jack is my favorite character! He is really funny! Kim is my second. I think shes my second fav cause she is just, well, amazing!! I will continue watchin every show!!!

13. superpineapple10

my brother and I take karate together, we are second degree brown belts, and the highest in are class.

14. peacemakersparrow10

Leo Howard is so amazing, I find it so cool how he can do so many things at one time. He is my acting inspiration. And I’m hoping someday I can meet him.
    Love you Leo! :)

15. LECSIE

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

16. LECSIE

ILOVEYOU KICKINIT HI MY NAME
    LECKSIE ILOVEYOU HAVE A GRAET SUMMER MEET MY BOYFRIEND JASHEEM SEE
    YOU LATER I’M GOING TO BE
    IN 4TH GRADE I PAST MY TEST HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
    I LOVE YOU KICKINIT GOOD-BYE

17. love

i love the show kickin’it i’ve seen all the episodes in seasons 1 and 2 “Jack” is awsome and very cute

18. a

I love Kickin’ It. I have seen every episode. Jack is my favorite character. I find the show awesome because I am a Black Belt in Tea Kwon Do a form of Martial arts so I think it is really cool to see a Martial Arts Related show.

19. dogdog1

wow i watch kickin it all the time its my all time favorite show!!! so jack, is bobby wasabi really for real? and is he the real sponsor? is the dojo a real dojo? please answer me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

20. abigail

omg! leo howard is so cute! he always is! I wish I knew him! Olivia holt is absolutely amazing and talented and pretty! I wish I could be there with them!

21. Hannah S

I wish I was on kick’n it and if there was a kissing scene w jack and Kim i would love to be Kim becouse I love Leo/jack

22. alexis

I’m a big fan i watch all of the kickin it shows. My favoite charters are Jack and Kim. YOUR AWESOME!

23. ISISRED3

leo is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    CUTE!!!

24. kickinitlover

I ABSOLUTLEYYYY LOVEEE THISSS SHOWWW! Hes so great at what he does which i think its so cool because he can do what he loves while acting…! He is so cool and seems like a great guy to be partnered with for the show… go kickin it…!!!!!!!!!!!

25. LAVENDERBLACK53

HES SO CUTE !!!!!
    LUV HIM AND I LIKE THE SHOW HAHAHA SOOO YEAH PEOPLE POST ME A MESSAGE ADD ME AS A FRIEND DOO WHAT EVER I WANNA C U ON MY PAGE
    LUV-
    LAVENDERBLACK53

26. Crystal

I love Leo he is so awesome. I am very sure that if I knew him he would one of my closest friends. If I ever got to meet him I would love for him to show me everything he knows.
    P.S. I would defenetly scream if I were to see him!!!!
    I love u Leo

27. Cate

I’m the only girl in my karate class like Olivia Holt (Kim). Once again, only girl…so interview her!

28. PurplePenguin

This dude is a really good martial artist but i do gymnastics and i still think it’s harder than martial arts but i could be wrong :o

29. thoughtfullemon1

I love the show kickin’ it. It is really soooooo funny! i also used to do martial arts.

30. jadegray23

kicken it rocks!:)i love how they do all those awsome flips and stuff.i wish i could do really good karatie.sorry about spelling.:)

31. pinkchihuahua290

I love Kickin’ It, me and my friends always watch it.My favorite charter is Kim. I love this show!

32. bluefangs77

i really like him but i have a boyfriend but if justin looked and acted justin like him that would be so cool and omg i watch all of the shows and i think if he met me he would fall in love with me

33. PinkLadybug61

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. pegasusathena1

I love Kickin’ It. I have seen every episode. Jack is my favorite character. I find the show awesome because I am a Blue Belt in Tea Kwon Do a form of Martial arts so I think it is really cool to see a Martial Arts Related show.