March 27, 2012

April Fools’ Would You Rather?

WouldYouRatherApril Fools’ Would You Rather?

Howdy, Splotters! Do you have big plans to pull some fast ones on your friends for April Fools’ Day on April 1? Or are you usually the one who gets fooled? Either way, get in the zone with our April Fools’ Would You Rather.

Would you rather . . .

1. Wake up with your hair dyed purple OR with a giant tattoo of “I heart MOM?”
  2. Have someone put itching powder in your underwear OR a fake rat in your backpack?
  3. Split your pants in front of your crush OR have a giant booger on your face while talking to him or her?
  4. Have your sandwich filling replaced with used chewing gum OR your body lotion replaced with mayonnaise?
  5. Find out the “mystery meat” in the cafeteria you ate was pigeon OR the chemical substance used to make play-doh?
  6. Have your breakfast smoothie replaced with strawberry shampoo OR your bowl of Cocoa Pebbles replaced with cat food?
  7. Have toilet paper stuck to the butt of your pants OR bird poop in your hair?
  8. Have your favorite perfume/cologne replaced with a Vomit scent OR Disgusting Sweat scent?
  9. Sit on a whoopee cushion in church OR realize (too late!) someone added green food coloring to your face wash?
  10. Get a prank call from your brother or sister pretending to be your crush OR get a phony report card with all F’s?

Leave your answers in the Comments below. And let us know if you have any good pranks planned for April Fools’ Day! Until next time, good luck making it through April 1st!

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. lavenderipod4

1. Purple hair ( i <3 purple)
    2. fake rat ( i <3 rat LOL)
    3. Split pants
    4. mayonisee (HOWever u spell it)
    5. Play doh
    6. strawberry shampoo
    7. toielt paper
    8. swweat
    9. whoppie cushin (don’t go to church)
    10. fake report card
    Have an awesome april foool and remember i rock

2. bookishathena39

1. Hair dyed
    2. fake rat
    4. Replaced lotion
    5. chemical substance
    7. toilet paper
    9. Whoopie cushion
    10. prank call

3. Evelyn

1. tattoo (if it’s removable)
    2. fake rat
    3. split pants (just hope I didn’t really like my pants!)
    4. mayo lotion
    5. play-doh since I already know
    6. cat food I don’t want to die.
    7. bird poop
    8. vomit sent especially if it’s baby spit-up!
    9. green face wash
    10.phony report card. It would be utterly incredible to freak and nearly have a heart attack!!! :P

4. Calleigh

1.purple hair
    2.fake rat
    3.I am not permitted to answer that
    4.mayo
    5.chemical in play doh
    6.strawberry shampoo
    7.toilet paper
    8.sweat
    9.whoopie cushin since I dont go to church
    10.report card

5. Maria

1. Wake up with my hair dyed purple (I’ve always wanted to color my hair anyway.)
    2. Find a fake rat in my backpack for sure!
    3. Neither
    4. My body lotion replaced with mayonnaise (used gum? EW!)
    5. Find out it was pigeon
    6. I can’t decide they’re both equally horrible
    7. Again, NEITHER!
    8. Disgusting sweat scent
    9. Have green food coloring added to your face wash
    10. Get a phony report card with all F’s

6. regan

best questions ever so embarrisang and gross its hard to chose but this is what i chose.
    1.hair purple
    2.fake rat
    3.rip pants
    4.mayo
    5.play-doh
    6.strawberry shampoo
    7.toilet paper
    8.sweat scent
    9.whopee cusion
    10.fake crush call
    this is going to be the best april fools thanks for the great ideas they are so deviusthanks ratha

7. Jewel

1.My hair dyed purple,coz my mom would be angry anyway if i get a tattoo.
    2.A fake rat!i can throw it out after.
    3.ohh…can i just say “none of the above”?
    4.mayonnaise.i mean,USED CHEWING GUM?!!
    5.pigeon.a play-doh substance?no way.
    6.cat food.then i can give it to my cat.
    7.toilet paper.my hair is NEVER gonna get bird poop in it!
    8.again,none of the above.
    9.whoopee cushion.my face wash is important to me.
    10.get a phony report card.my mom will get red in the face when she reads it.

8. Max

the pranks are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love april 1st !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. amberblack111

Wake up with your hair dyed purple OR with a giant tattoo of “I heart MOM?” 1st one——————–
    Have someone put itching powder in your underwear OR a fake rat in your backpack? Fake RAT
    Split your pants in front of your crush OR have a giant booger on your face while talking to him or her? Split pants
    Have your sandwich filling replaced with used chewing gum OR your body lotion replaced with mayonnaise?Body lotion Mayo
    Find out the “mystery meat” in the cafeteria you ate was pigeon OR the chemical substance used to make play-doh? playdoh one
    Have your breakfast smoothie replaced with strawberry shampoo OR your bowl of Cocoa Pebbles replaced with cat food? Cat food
    Have toilet paper stuck to the butt of your pants OR bird poop in your hair?Bird poop stuck to hair
    Have your favorite perfume/cologne replaced with a Vomit scent OR Disgusting Sweat scent? Sweat scent
    Sit on a whoopee cushion in church OR realize (too late!) someone added green food coloring to your face wash? face wash green
    Get a prank call from your brother or sister prank call` pretending to be your crush OR get a phony report card with all F’s?

10. Starrninjarawr

1. Wake up with my hair dyed purple
    2. A fake rat in my backpack
    3. Split my pants in front of my crush
    4. My body lotion replaced with mayonnaise
    5. Find out the “mystery meat” in the cafeteria I ate was the chemical substance used to make play-doh
    6. Have my bowl of Cocoa Pebbles replaced with cat food (At least it’s actually food!)
    7. Have toilet paper stuck to the butt of my pants

6.strawerry shampoo
    7.bird poop
    8.sweat scent
    9.whoopee cushion
    10.pretending to be my crush

12. mintchocolatechip100

1.hair dyed purple (that would actually be kinda cool!)
    2.a fake rat
    3.split pants
    4.if the gum hasn’t already been chewed, i’m fine with it
    5.pigeon meat
    6.cat food (shampoo? ick!)
    7.bird poop (smaller chance of someone noticing)
    8.disgusting sweat scent
    9. green food coloring
    10.get a phony report card with all F’s (i’d know it’s fake right away)

13. kyjk

Hair dyed purple
    Fake rat
    None I don’t have a crush
    Mayo Lotion
    Pigeon
    Cat food
    toilet paper
    Sweat
    green dye
    phony report card

14. Onyxfairy5

1. purple hair
    2. rat in backpack
    3. OOOO harsh, i dunno
    4. lotion/mayo
    5. pigeon mystery meat (i would want to know what i ate!)
    6. cat food cereal
    7. EWWWWW!
    8. sweat (vomit might influence me to do the same)
    9. whoopee cushion

bird poop
    disgusting sweat
    whoopee cushion
    fake crush call

16. Journeygoing4

Wake up with your hair dyed purple
    a fake rat in your backpack?
    Split your pants in front of your crush
    your body lotion replaced with mayonnaise?
    Find out the “mystery meat” in the cafeteria you ate was pigeon
    your bowl of Cocoa Pebbles replaced with cat food?
    bird poop in your hair?
    Have your favorite perfume/cologne replaced with a Disgusting Sweat scent?
    Sit on a whoopee cushion in church
    get a phony report card with all F’s?
    Some of these were really hard!

17. HHH

Wake up with your hair dyed purple
    a fake rat in your backpack
    Split your pants in front of your crush
    your body lotion replaced with mayonnaise
    the chemical substance used to make play-doh
    your bowl of Cocoa Pebbles replaced with cat food
    bird poop in your hair
    Disgusting Sweat scent
    realize (too late!) someone added green food coloring to your face wash
    Get a prank call from your brother or sister pretending to be your crush

18. Taylor

I love this blog! I used some of them, and they worked out PERFECTLY!! Thank you stacey Mcgill, and thank you Babysitters Club!!
    Peace OUT!!!

19. lightsong1

Wake up with your hair dyed purple
    Have someone put a fake rat in your backpack?
    Split your pants in front of your crush
    Have your body lotion replaced with mayonnaise?
    Find out the chemical substance used to make play-doh?
    Have your breakfast smoothie replaced with strawberry shampoo
    Have toilet paper stuck to the butt of your pants
    Have your favorite perfume/cologne replaced with a Disgusting Sweat scent?
    Sit on a whoopee cushion in church

9.whoopee cushion in church
    10phony report card!
    Yeah man!

21. musicadventure9

1 My hair dyed purple
    2 A fake rat
    3 Split my pants in front of my crush (especially if its a giant booger!)
    4 My body lotion replaced with mayonnaise (Used chewing gum?!
    5 Play-doh
    6 Breakfast smoothie replaced with strawberry shampoo
    7 Toilet paper stuck to the butt of my pants
    8 Disgusting Sweat scent (vomit,ew! :P )
    9 Whoopee cushion in church
    10 Get a phony report card with all F’s (it’d be nice to actually c my ‘rents flip out like that :) )