February 13, 2012

Spy Kids & Phineas and Ferb Writing Prompt

Posted by at 12:31 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Phineasandferb_130

Write On! Invention vs. Secret Spy

This week’s Write On! Writing Prompt comes to us from Andrea who tells us:
My writing prompt ideas were inspired by Disney’s Phineas and Ferb and the Spy Kids movies.

If you’ve ever watched Phineas and Ferb, then you know that Phineas and Ferb build outrageous inventions every day. If you could hang out with them for a day, what out-of-this-world invention would you build? Be sure to include loads of details!

Pretend you find out your parents belong to a secret organization of spies and they were in danger. How would you feel? Amazed? Shocked? Or maybe even scared? Also, tell about your adventure as you try to save your parents with the help of various spy gadgets!

I hope everyone enjoys my writing prompts!

Thanks, Andrea! I personally am a HUGE fan of Phineas and Ferb. If I could build any invention with them I would build a robot butler to do all my household chores. Wait. . . was this already an episode? Let Andrea know YOUR answers in the Comments below!

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. werewolfcat5

If I could hang out with them for one day,we would build an animal translator machine.The animal translator translates animal sounds into whatever language you want.Then you can talk back to the animal you wish to talk to!
    For the if your parents were a spy thing,I would feel amazed AND shocked.I would meet a lot of bad guys that want to kidnap,or spynap,my parents.I would use my gadgets to help me along the way.

2. C L 137

I would build a invention with Phineas and Ferb !!! It would be a device that would transfer me into the storyline of my favorite books so I could live adventures with my favorite characters .!!!!!!

3. anonymous

@justaprincess:
    invisibility cloaks are already invented but if you don’t want to carry a projector everywhere you have to be able to fit in a petri dish

4. Bloodhoundbasketball28

Well…Im not really into cartoons except spongebob because he’s my boyfriend!!! >_< LOL.But P&F is dope ya know!?

5. Leanna

I would make a mansion that would basicly be like a robot. It would clean itself, make things and all at the press of a button!! :D
    If my parents were spies i would die. Of laughter. And disbelief. And of experimenting spy tools.

6. Onyxfairy5

if i found out my parent were spies i would be so amazed and when i help them out, i would want to train to become one too!

7. justaprincess

I think I’d make an invisibility cloak. Phineas and Ferb have had those typical superpowers like flying, walking through walls, even floating, but I don’t think they’ve ever been inviible!

8. Bookworm287

I would want to build a machine that can alow me to bring “home” everywhere I go. So it would be a backpack and when you press a button you have a small one room house. There would be a closed bathroom and a small kitchen. There would be two bunk beds, a HUGE bookshelf, 2 laptops, and a machine that will give you anything you want.
    I would be shocked If one of my parents were a spy. I would also be kind of scared. Because if they where in danger so would I.

9. jessica

i think i would want to build a gigantic version of dora because my sister whos 3 is serisly in love with dora and i really love her so thats what i would want to build if i was with p+f
    i love both shows SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if i was a spy i would want every spy thing. i know its serious bu i also dont want to be a spy because i would miss my freinds and my family

10. kate

if i were to hang out with p&f, i would build a beach. tottally. it would sell ice cream and shave ice and in another stand free rental assorted beach tools and a sand sculpture contest and p and f would make an non anooying sunscreen.

11. Tristan

if were to hang out with Phineas and Ferb I would build a big wall in the middle of the world seperating the kids from the adults so the kids can the jobs they always dreamed of

12. 1LunaLovegood1

With P+F, I would want to make a water palooza with water slides, a giant pool, a water-proof robot serving drinks, sno-cones, and ice-cream, and a swimsuit booth!
    If my parents were spies, I would totally be shocked and freak out-in a good way. If they got kidnapped- let’s say by Floop- I would save them with my 2 sisters and younger brother. I would use a cool plane with shooting action-just in case of an encounter with Floop’s gang- and a laser watch- like in the movies.
    That’s All
    -1lunalovegood1

13. Hiphoph

I would like to build a machine that allows you to talk to animals (Perry!). It would have a screen, where the words that the animals are saying will appear, and it will have two microphones, one for you, one for the animal. Once you chose a animal and speak, it will make a sound in their language.
    I would be very shocked, if I found out that a familt member was a spy. I would also be both scared and think that it was awesome!

14. Bri

If I were hanging out with Phineas and Ferb, I would like to build a wonderland theme park with all kinds of cookies, ice cream, burgers, sandwiches, and goodies. I would also like to build a fun house with roller coasters, rides, and games.