February 14, 2012

Valentine’s Day Would You Rather?

Posted by at 1:00 am in Would You Rather | Permalink

WouldYouRather

Valentine’s Day Would You Rather?

Howdy, Splotters! Watch out for Cupid’s arrow, because Valentine’s Day is here. To get you in the mood, I came up with some Valentine’s Day Would You Rather questions. So whether you live for Valentine’s Day, or you hate it more than the world’s most impossible math test, let’s see if you LOVE our questions below!

Would you rather. . .

1. Get tons of candy OR tons of love letters?
  2. Have to marry Barney the purple dinosaur OR Darth Vader from Star Wars?
  3. Wear red to celebrate Valentine’s Day OR black to protest it?
  4. Get kissed by Dobby the house elf OR a dementor (if it promises not to suck your soul out?)
  5. Get a dozen roses OR a dozen donuts from DD?
  6. Fall in love with a vampire OR a werewolf?
  7. Have Justin Bieber sing you a love song OR Twisted Sister?
  8. Have your mom send you a singing “I Love You” telegram to your school so everyone hears? OR have your principal announce who your crush is over the loudspeaker?
  9. Get married when you’re 25 years old OR 35 years old?
  10. Have a love potion that could make anyone fall in love with you OR have the ability to get straight A’s forever without studying?

Leave your answers in the Comments below! And remember, all Valentine candy is usually 50% off on Feb. 15th so you can stock up on your favorites then! Until next time.

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. samme

1. Love Letters
    2.Darth Vader from Star Wars
    3.Red to Celebrate
    4. Dementor
    5. Roses
    6.Vampires totally!!!
    7.Justin Bieber!!!!! OMG OMG
    8.Principal announce who my crush is
    9.25 years old
    10.A Love Potion

2. clubfearless15

I would rather
    *have tons of love letters
    *Marry Darth Vader
    *Wear black (even though i <3 valentines)
    *Kiss Dobby
    *Get a dozen roses
    *Fall in love with a Werewolf
    *Have JB sing me a song
    *Have my mom come to school and sing a song
    *Get married when I’m 35
    *Have the ability to get straight A’s for the rest of my life without studying.

3. Merryelf4

DD is duncan doughnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

4. songfire11

4. dementor
    5. roses
    6. vampire
    7. Justin Bieber
    8. Principal announces crush
    9. Marry at 25
    10. Love potion (with the straight As potion I would probably still have to study anyway)

6. artemisvampire35

1. Love Letters-I’ve never gotten one and I’m on a diet. aka: NO CANDY!!!
    2. Darth Vader

2.Darth Vader!
    3.Red
    4.N/A
    5.DONUTS!
    6.N/A
    7.*shrug*
    8.But I’m home schooled and don’t have a crush, well, mine are all fictional characters, lol
    9.25, but rather be younger
    10.Straight A’s
    Good point Junoelf1, Vadey, would try to kill me. (yes called him Vadey, on purpose. I call Palpatine Palpy, although I hate Palpy with every fiber of my being)

10. catangel98

love letters,
    barney,
    wear red,
    dobby house elves even though im really tall,
    a dozen roses,
    fall in love with werewolf,
    justin bieber,

6.i would rather fall in love with a vampire
    7.i would rather have justin bieber sing me a love song
    8.I would rather have my principal annouce my crush over the loud speaker
    9.i would rather get married when i’m 25years old
    10.i would ratherget straight a’sforever without studying

12. witchunicorn5

Love letters…I got some once!
    Death warder.
    REd to celebrate.
    A dermentor(spelling?)
    Donuts.Yum.
    Vampire.
    Mom.If the principle does that, it will be so embarrasing. Acually, both r embarassing.
    Both. i would love at 25 but the more i get to live life the better.
    LOve potion.

13. k

1) candy
    2)daerth vader
    3)red
    4)dinominater
    5)roses
    6)warewolf
    7)jb
    8)princable
    9)25
    10)strait a’s

14. Kenz

1) Tons of love letters (especially if they’re from sweet, cute boys!)
    2) Barney (Who could marry Darth Vader? He’s evil!!!)
    3) Red (I like Valentine’s Day)
    4) Dobby (Kiss a Dementor? Ewww…)
    5) Get a dozen roses (It’d be awesome if they were from my crush!)
    6) Werewolf (vampires can suck your blood)
    7) Love song (I’m not really even a Justin fan though)
    8) Principal (At least my crush would know)
    9) 25 (Just the right age)
    10) Love potion (That would be fun!)

15. Abby

Love letters
    Darth Vader
    RED
    Dobby
    Roses
    vampire (arr…)
    Twisted Sister (not sure who they are but I’m not a JB fan)
    crush