February 14, 2012

Valentine’s Day Would You Rather?

Posted by at 1:00 am in Would You Rather | Permalink

WouldYouRather

Valentine’s Day Would You Rather?

Howdy, Splotters! Watch out for Cupid’s arrow, because Valentine’s Day is here. To get you in the mood, I came up with some Valentine’s Day Would You Rather questions. So whether you live for Valentine’s Day, or you hate it more than the world’s most impossible math test, let’s see if you LOVE our questions below!

Would you rather. . .

1. Get tons of candy OR tons of love letters?
  2. Have to marry Barney the purple dinosaur OR Darth Vader from Star Wars?
  3. Wear red to celebrate Valentine’s Day OR black to protest it?
  4. Get kissed by Dobby the house elf OR a dementor (if it promises not to suck your soul out?)
  5. Get a dozen roses OR a dozen donuts from DD?
  6. Fall in love with a vampire OR a werewolf?
  7. Have Justin Bieber sing you a love song OR Twisted Sister?
  9. Get married when you’re 25 years old OR 35 years old?
  10. Have a love potion that could make anyone fall in love with you OR have the ability to get straight A’s forever without studying?

Leave your answers in the Comments below! And remember, all Valentine candy is usually 50% off on Feb. 15th so you can stock up on your favorites then! Until next time.

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. kilee

tons of love letters
    Darth Vader from Star Wars
    red
    dementor
    dozen roses
    both, a vampirewerewolf
    Twisted Sister
    have your principal announce who your crush is over the loudspeaker
    Have a love potion that could make anyone fall in love with you

2. blueyes353

..can some of you guys go to my STACKS profile and be my friend in new and need some friends !!! <3 tankss and please

3. Birthteeth

1. Get tons of candy OR tons of love letters?-candy
    2. Have to marry Barney the purple dinosaur OR Darth Vader from Star Wars?-Darth Vader
    3. Wear red to celebrate Valentine’s Day OR black to protest it?-red
    4. Get married when you’re 25 years old OR 35 years old?-25

4. Hermione Granger

1. Love letters..
    2. Like,duh!who wants to marry Barney??
    3. Red,like love love love…
    4. Dobby is soo cute!I pick him.
    5. Dozen roses.
    6. Vampire!I love Edward Cullen
    7.Justin Bieber.
    8.Have my principal announce who your crush is over the loudspeaker
    9.25
    10.have the ability to get straight A’s forever without studying!!

5. puffinfrost4

9. Marriage of 25 yrs old
    10. Have a love potion

6. 44maplesyrup

i would rather…
    get candy
    marry darth vader…ew
    wear black to protest against this mushy holiday!!!
    oh man..a dementor? maybe. that’s really hard.
    a dosen donuts! what would i do with flowers?
    go werewolves! a werewolf, obviously.
    twisted sister! yesss!!
    i refuse to choose! ok, maybe the principle.
    straight A’s, wow, no competition.

7. Onyxfairy5

1. i dunno, love letters i guess
    2. urgh! Barney…
    3. both? i mean V Day can b fun, sumtimes
    4. Dementor
    5. ROSES!
    6. werewolf (TEAM JACOB)
    7. i idont know the TS so, JB it is
    8. telegram (my crush isnt real)
    9. 25
    10. A’s (i dont wanna force sum1 2 luv me)

8. redwolf31

1. love letters (from friends or crushes)
    2. Darth Vader
    3. red (fave color)
    4. Dobby (on the cheek)
    5. donuts from DD (dunkin’ donuts)
    6. werewolf
    7. JB
    8. mom and telegram
    9. 25
    10. neither (wanna earn their love and the A’s)

9. Angel

Darth Vader
    red
    Dobby
    roses
    vampire
    Twisted Sister
    mom send you a singing “I Love You”
    love potion

12. bluecat

1. Get tons of candy OR tons of love letters? candy
    2. Have to marry Barney the purple dinosaur OR Darth Vader from Star Wars? neither
    3. Wear red to celebrate Valentine’s Day OR black to protest it? red
    4. Get kissed by Dobby the house elf OR a dementor (if he promises not to suck your soul out?) neither
    5. Get a dozen roses OR a dozen donuts from DD? donuts
    6. Fall in love with a vampire OR a werewolf? neither
    7. Have Justin Bieber sing you a love song OR Twisted Sister? none
    8. Have your mom send you a singing “I Love You” telegram to your school so everyone hears? OR have your principal announce who your crush is over the loudspeaker? mom
    9. Get married when you’re 25 years old OR 35 years old? 25
    10. Have a love potion that could make anyone fall in love with you OR have the ability to get straight A’s forever without studying?straigt as

13. DOGCAKE127

get kissed or get dumped?KISSED;-!
    dog or chocolate? DOG
    get asked out by your crush or get asked out by the cutest boy? CRUSH
    does anyone know how to freind someone?

14. ipodpanda6

1. Candy
    2. barney :P
    3. red
    4. Dobby (totally:)
    5. roses
    6. vampire (team Edward:)
    7. JB
    8. i <3 u telegram
    9. 25
    10. love potion
    P.S. Happy Valentines Day Everybody!

15. whatmickey12

1.Get tons of candy OR tons of love letters? Candy!
    2.Have to marry Barney the purple dinosaur OR Darth Vader from Star Wars? Darth Vadar.Barney is SO annoying…
    3.Wear red to celebrate Valentine’s Day OR black to protest it? Red!Why would I protest when I get free candy from my classmates?
    4.Get kissed by Dobby the house elf OR a dementor (if he promises not to suck your soul out?) Dobby because I do not know what a dementor is and don’t wanna find out if he sucks my soul out!
    5.Get a dozen roses OR a dozen donuts from DD? Ohh!Donuts from Dunkin Donuts!Give me!!!!!
    6.Fall in love with a vampire OR a werewolf? Umm,I would chose the werewolf because then I only have to worry about him on whole moons!
    7.Have Justin Bieber sing you a love song OR Twisted Sister? Twisted Sister even though I don’t know who they are!
    8.Have your mom send you a singing “I Love You” telegram to your school so everyone hears? OR have your principal announce who your crush is over the loudspeaker? Mom’s singing telegram.
    9.Get married when you’re 25 years old OR 35 years old? 25 years old
    10.Have a love potion that could make anyone fall in love with you OR have the ability to get straight A’s forever without studying?
    I already have the straight A’s so I’ll take the potion.:)

16. basketballred62

I would be happy with my boyfriend all the time because he treats me right and takes care of me all of the time. He always says I will never hurt you or let anyone be mean to you. Which is very sweet. And I even got roses and candy from him plus a ring. I gave him some candy too.