January 4, 2012

NEW! Dear Dumb Diary Year 2

Posted by at 1:54 am in Reads | Permalink

COLL011226_DDD-CoverJamie Kelly's world just got another year dumber in Dear Dumb Diary Year Two: School. Hasn't This Gone on Long Enough? Check out Jamie's New Year's Resolutions, and then watch her new video. (Just don't tell her you watched it.)

My Five Awesome New Year's Resolutions
By Jamie Kelly

1. I'm going to try to make the world a better place.
  2. To make that happen, I may have to put certain individuals on a rocket to Mars and I can't promise I can acquire that technology in a single year.
  3. So I'm just not going to make the world a worse place.
  4. And by worse, I mean I won't make it MUCH worse, I might make it a little worse. Give me a break.
  5. And finally, I promise to finish all of the things I . . .

What are your resoltuions for 2012? Leave us a Comment with your thoughts.

–Vanessa, Scholastic Staffer

1. jungle cat1

heyy every body I have read atleast one or two of the dumb diary books!!they are like totally freak me out i mean right on!!

2. fariyblue43

i think this is a good book i kids like my age should read it cause it is like a diray i this is a gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd book !

3. magic*esi

Ooh, I’ve always wanted to read these… I shelve them all the time at the library and the titles are hilarious.
    As for my New Years’ resolutions, finishing editing my book would be nice… I’m so lazy though…
    Speaking of editing and writing, could anyone give us information on when the Write It boards will be back up?

4. oceanbreaking1

I always wanted to read Dear Dumb Diary Series. I hope I have time to read the original series and Year 2 too. :)
    Sincerely, oceanbreaking1d

5. farah

hi the book oreder came at my school and i saw this book so i went to check it out here and it is ASWSEOME.so i am going to buy it!!! i can`t wait

6. Skyelark Moon

My new years resolutions are to learn a new instrument, do well on all of my finals, become a better person, post more on the STACKS! [:D] and lastly, never make a new years resolution again :P Why do it on new years when you can do it any time! :)
    -Skyelark Moon
    PS- I’m so excited for the message boards to open!

7. irene18

Hmm… sounds good! I’ve read every Dear Dumb Diary so far, and hope to read this one!
    Hi again to all of my Stacks message boards buddies! Can’t wait to update y’all on my VERY, VERY JUICY news! :D
    Love,
    irene18

8. turquiosefairy7

your avatar rocks the roof off this place .and i love too read reading is awsome realy awsome as awsome as my family, and my family is one of my favrite things