December 27, 2011

Winter Vacation Would You Rather

Posted by at 1:24 am in Would You Rather | Permalink

WouldYouRatherLast week I posted some Holiday Gifts Would You Rather questions, and we got some awesome responses from you guys! To keep in the winter-y spirit, this week we’re going to do it again with Winter Vacation Would You Rather. So whether you could go to these places and do these things for real or not, let your brain do the traveling. And let us know, would you rather . . .

1. Ski the Alps OR surf Hawaii?
  2. Be snowed in your school for the whole break, OR be caught at the mall wearing matching Santa sweaters with your mom?
  3. Get a stomach bug from eating moldy fruitcake OR 10 cavities from too many candy canes?
  4. Clean Santa’s elves’ bathroom OR brush his reindeers’ grimy, smelly teeth?
  5. Watch Sesame Street the whole break OR babysit 5 screaming toddlers instead of going to a New Year’s Eve party?
  6. Go to Disney World OR Hogwarts?
  7. Visit the Grinch in Whoville OR Santa at the North Pole?
  8. Sip hot chocolate at the lodge OR snowboard sick slopes?
  9. Be lost in a frozen tundra OR stranded on a desert island?
  10. Sleep in an igloo in Alaska OR bungalow in Tahiti?
  11. Go on a shopping spree in the Big Apple (New York City!) OR at the Apple store?

Leave your answers in the Comments below! And let us know your ultimate holiday vacation. Real or daydreams. Because in my opinion, sometimes you’ve gotta have big dreams!

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. Skyelark Moon

1.Ski the Alps OR surf Hawaii? Probably none! Me and boards or skis do not work for me :D
    2.Be snowed in your school for the whole break, OR be caught at the mall wearing matching Santa sweaters with your mom? Sweaters!
    3.Get a stomach bug from eating moldy fruitcake OR 10 cavities from too many candy canes? Fruit cake probably!
    4.Clean Santa’s elves’ bathroom OR brush his reindeers’ grimy, smelly teeth? Bathroom probaly :D
    5.Watch Sesame Street the whole break OR babysit 5 screaming toddlers instead of going to a New Year’s Eve party? Babysit!
    6.Go to Disney World OR Hogwarts? HOGWARTS FTFOV! [For the fall of Voldemort :D ]
    7.Visit the Grinch in Whoville OR Santa at the North Pole? Grinch!
    8.Sip hot chocolate at the lodge OR snowboard sick slopes? Hot chocolate!
    9.Be lost in a frozen tundra OR stranded on a desert island? Island!
    10.Sleep in an igloo in Alaska OR bungalow in Tahiti? Igloo, that way there are no bugs! :D
    11.Go on a shopping spree in the Big Apple (New York City!) OR at the Apple store? Big apple!
    I love the questions!

7.Santa
    8.Snowboard
    9.Island
    10.Igloo
    11.NYC

4. alywrites

I can’t do either, but I def cannot swim, so: Ski the Alps!
    be caught at the mall wearing matching Santa sweaters with your mom! That would be adorable! Ahaha ♥
    Stomach bug, I guess. D:
    Clean Santa’s elves’ bathroom.
    Watch Sesame Street the whole break
    No contest: Hogwarts
    Grinch in Whoville. I don’t actually believe in Santa anyway, so…
    Sip hot chocolate at the lodge!!! :)
    It def depends on what supplies I have and what resources the place offers.
    Sleep in an igloo in Alaska. Sounds awesomer~
    Go on a shopping spree in the Big Apple!!!

5. magic-esi

1. Surf
    2. The mall thing.
    3. The stomach bug; at least that only lasts a little while
    4. The elves; I don’t think the reindeer would be nice to me…
    5. Toddlers. That’s just one night and they eventually fall asleep.
    6. I would never answer Disney World when the other option was HOGWARTS
    7. The Grinch, moohaha.
    8. The desert island; more food.
    9. The bungalow; more warmth.
    10. NYC, more stuff.
    Alssooo, when will the Write It boards be back up? :)

6. haydenrocks10

1.Ski the Alps OR surf Hawaii?
    Surf Hawii!
    Be snowed in School
    10 cavites from to moany candy canes.
    4.Clean Santa’s elves’ bathroom OR brush his reindeers’ grimy, smelly teeth?
    Brush reindeer’s teeth
    Watch Sesame Street
    6.Go to Disney World OR Hogwarts?
    Definitly HOGWARTS!!!
    7.Visit the Grinch in Whoville OR Santa at the North Pole?
    Visit the Grinch!
    8.Sip hot chocolate at the lodge OR snowboard sick slopes?
    Snowboard sick slopes
    9.Be lost in a frozen tundra OR stranded on a desert island?
    Niether…. but, if I had to pick, I would do a desert island.
    10.Sleep in an igloo in Alaska OR bungalow in Tahiti?
    Bunglow in Tahiti
    The Big Apple!
    ~That’s all folks!~
    Loony Toons.

7. Twinktoes87

1. Hawaii
    2. School! I miss it…
    3. Stomach bug, it’s temporary but cavities last forever.
    4. Clean the elves bathrooms, must be cleaner than the reindeers.
    5. Sesame street, I don’t watch TV much anyway
    6. ARE YOU KIDDING? HOGWARTS!!!!!!
    7. Santa, even though the Grinch is awesome
    8. Sip hot chocolate, I’m a wimp :)
    9. Depends on what supplies I have.
    10. Bungalo in Tahiti!
    11. Probably the Apple Store XD

8. llamadrama9

surf ,be caught at the mall wearing matching Santa sweaters with my mom
    10 cavities from too many candy canes
    brush his reindeers’ grimy, smelly teeth
    Watch Sesame Street the whole break
    Hogwarts
    Visit the Grinch in Whoville
    snowboard sick slopes
    Be lost in a frozen tundra
    bungalow in Tahiti
    Go on a shopping spree in the Big Apple (New York City!)
    yay!!! so glad the years over 2012 here we come!!!

9. Foreverelephant

I would rather…
    ~Surf Hawaii
    ~I wouldn’t want to be snowed in! The matching sweaters!
    ~stomach bug… at least that goes away!
    ~brush the reindeers’ teeth… I think…
    ~Babysitting, because at least I’d earn some money.
    ~Hogwarts!♥
    ~Whoville is probably a lot warmer than the north pole, so that one.
    ~Hot chocolate, totally!
    ~Desert Island
    ~Bungalow in Tahiti!
    ~The apple store in New York? :P The apple store, I think.
    ~♥Foreverelephant♥~

10. zee100

1. Surf Hawaii
    2. Be caught at the mall wearing matching Santa sweaters with your mom
    3.Get 10 cavities from too many candy canes?
    4. Brush his reindeers’ grimy, smelly teeth?
    5.Watch Sesame Street the whole break.
    6.Go to Disney World
    7. Visit the Grinch in Whoville
    8. Sip hot chocolate at the lodge
    9. Be stranded on a desert island?
    10. Sleep in a bungalow in Tahiti
    11.Go on a shopping spree in the Big Apple (New York City!)

11. dolphinbrain37

#1)Surf the waves of Hawaii
    #2)Be caught wearing matching Santa sweaters with mom
    #3)Get stomach bug from eating moldy fruitcake
    #4)Clean Santas elves bathroom
    #5)Watch Sesame Street for the whole winter break
    #6)Go to Disney World
    #7)Santa at the North Pole
    #8)Drink hot cocoa in the lodge
    #9)Stranded on a desert island
    #10)Live in a bungalo in Tahiti
    #11)Go shopping at the Apple store
    THOSE ARE MY WOULD I RATHER….

12. GHRS_98

1. Surf in Hawaii
    2. Be snowed in at school for the whole break (could be interesting!)
    3. Get a stomach bug from eating moody fruitcake
    4. Brush Santa’s reindeers’ teeth
    5. Watch Sesame Street the whole break
    6. HOGWARTS!
    7. Visit the Grinch in Whoville
    8. Sip hot chocolate at the loge (I’m pretty lazy)
    9. Be stranded on a desert island
    10. Sleep in a bungalow in Tahiti
    11. Go on a shopping spree in the Big Apple.
    Out of all of these, I REALLY want to go to Hogwarts and visit the Grinch!

13. pearpearthe14th

Ski the Alps OR surf Hawaii? Skiing.
    Be snowed in your school for the whole break, OR be caught at the mall wearing matching Santa sweaters with your mom? Snowed in at school definitely. A whole week with friends would be fun!
    Get a stomach bug from eating moldy fruitcake OR 10 cavities from too many candy canes? Neither
    Clean Santa’s elves’ bathroom OR brush his reindeers’ grimy, smelly teeth? Brush the teeth
    Watch Sesame Street the whole break OR babysit 5 screaming toddlers instead of going to a New Year’s Eve party? Toddlers.
    Go to Disney World OR Hogwarts? Disney world!
    Visit the Grinch in Whoville OR Santa at the North Pole? Hmm Grinch
    Sip hot chocolate at the lodge OR snowboard sick slopes? Ski
    Be lost in a frozen tundra OR stranded on a desert island? Desert island if I had my best friend with me
    Sleep in an igloo in Alaska OR bungalow in Tahiti? Igloo. I don’t mind the cold
    Go on a shopping spree in the Big Apple (New York City!) OR at the Apple store? Both!

14. redwolf31

1. ski the alps
    2. matching Santa sweaters (not going to happen)
    3. stomach bug
    4. brush reindeer’s teeth
    5. Sesame Street
    6. Hogwarts (if it was real)
    7. Santa
    8. sip hot chocolate
    9. desert island
    10. bungalow
    11. the Big Apple

15. irene18

Ski the Alps… I would totally stink at surfing!
    UGH. This one is so hard… do I HAVE to choose?
    Again… both are HORRIBLE!
    Clean Santa’s elves’ bathroom… just because I’m pretty positive the other one would be preeeety ugly. :)
    Babysit 5 screaming toddlers instead of going to a New Year’s Eve party because who doesn’t despise Sesame Street?
    Hogwarts… do you really have to ask though? :D
    Visit the Grinch in Whoville. I wuv the Gwinch. :P
    Sip hot chocolate at the lodge! I LOVELOVELOVE hto cocoa!
    Be lost in a frozen tundra. Honestly, I would rather be cold than hot… and who says my BFF isn’t the abominable snowman?!?!
    Sleep in an igloo in Alaska OR bungalow in Tahiti? Honestly, I am going to turn the tables on my last answer. Who wouldn’t drop a stay at island paradise, though?!?!
    Go on a shopping spree in the Big Apple (New York City!) only because I already have many Apple things! :)

16. Hailey

11. shopping spree

17. oOKianaOo

1. SURF HAWAII!!!
    2. be snowed in school
    3. 10 cavities from too many candy canes
    4. brush reindeer teeth
    5. watch Sesame Street (all time baby favorite)
    6. Simple, Disney World.
    7. Santa at the North Pole
    8. snowboard!
    9. stranded on a desert island
    10. bungalow in Tahiti obviously!!
    11. Shopping spree in the Apple Store

18. Starrninjarawr

1. Ski the Alps
    2. Be caught at the mall wearing matching Santa sweaters with your mom
    3. Get a stomach bug from eating moldy fruitcake
    4. Clean Santa’s elves’ bathroom
    5. Babysit 5 screaming toddlers instead of going to a New Year’s Eve party
    6. Hogwarts!
    7. Santa at the North Pole
    8. Sip hot chocolate at the lodge
    9. Stranded on a desert island
    10. Bungalow in Tahiti
    11. Go on a shopping spree in the Big Apple (New York City!)

19. BlueBlue1187

1) Surf Hawii
    2)Stuck in school Honestly it’s not that bad there when ur with friends
    3)Stomach Bug
    4)Clean the bathroom it’s really small right?
    5)Sesame St. Elmo is beast!
    6) Make way!Disney here I come!
    7)Santa
    8)Hot Chocolate! I’m staying where it’s warm. I have no cooridination whatsoever.
    9)Desert Island
    10)Bungalow in Tahiti (I think u can tell i like the warmth After questions 8-10)
    11) shopping spree
    Who’s willing to give me their life’s savings!?!?

20. stonefairy

8. Chocolate
    9.island
    10.bungalow
    11.NYC

23. Percy and Harry Fan

1. Ski the Alps
    2. Wear matching Santa sweaters with my mom in the mall. We may not celebrate, but this beats having to spend 10 days in my school without release.
    3. Stomach bug…I wonder why I ate moldy fruitcake…
    4. Clean the bathroom
    5. Watch Sesame Street the whole break.
    6. HOGWARTS!
    7. Santa at the North Pole
    8. Sip hot chocolate at the lodge
    9. Stranded on a desert island.
    10. Igloo in Alaska…my answers to questions 9&10 are contradicting..
    11. APPLE STORE! :)