December 5, 2011

Nickname Writing Prompt

Posted by at 2:22 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Rainbow_penWrite On! Nicknames

This week's Write On! Writing Prompt comes to us from CrimsonCat5 who poses a great question:

If you could give yourself a new nickname, what would it be? Why?

Hmm. That’s tough. Maybe R-Mac. It would be the first initial of my first name, and part of my last name. I always thought doing that was kind of cool. And my friend and I once saw a Julia Styles movie (Save the Last Dance, rated PG-13) where there was a character named Snook. So for some reason, we both got silly and decided to call each other Snook.

What about you guys? Let us all know about your made-up nickname in the Comments below!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. dolphinbrain37

IF I COULD CHOOSE A NICKNAME IT WOULD BE HAVING TO DO SOMETHING THAT SUITS ME FOR ME BECAUSE I AM NICE,COOL,SMART,LOVABLE SO I HAVENT THOUGHT OF ANYTHING YET!! SORRY :(

2. bluedolphin1055

This is so weird because my friends just gave me anew nick name. My nick name is either goofy girl or Ke-Ke.

3. dolphinbrain37

I THINK THAT MY NEW NICK NAME WOULD BE BRAINY BECAUSE WHEN I AM DOING A SCIENCE PROJECT MY FRIENDS CALL ME THE BRAINS OF THE GROUP THAT IS WHY I WOULD PICK BRAINY.

4. bluebox572

i would say that is very cool because you can get any name you want (example) bubblestar76 , and readfun75 they may not sound like fun but really other people have opions

5. Kylie

If i could choose a nickname for myself itd be princess because my friends call me snow princess fluffy kitty meow meow sparkly cottonball i dont know why ahha

6. hamsterfashion23

what does coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool mean

7. elizabeth

if i had a nick name that i came up with it would probably b loud because i sing all the time plus my parents always tell me to ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and also my friends always say im 2 loud

8. oOKianaOo

I have quite a few nicknames in the past and they have always become my absolute permanent nicknames, though if I had to choose two nicknames that suit me best, my ultimate nicknames would be Kiwi and Coco! Kiwi because they’re my favorite color. Coco because I had named a stuffed dog that name, plus I really love hot coco!

9. Victoria

My nickname would probably be Angel, because my four- wheeler is named Wings( literally it’s whats on her tag) and that’s what drives me, and just like wings help a bird clear it’s mind, Wings help me clear my mind.