The beginning of a new year is a great time to start brand new, to think of some goals and resolutions for how to be a better person. No one is perfect, and this is a great time to think about ways that you can improve in the coming year.
My New Year’s resolutions:
- Set a better schedule for myself.
- Spend more time with my family.
- Be a better friend and a better listener.
- Change my closet and develop a better style.
- Get good grades.
- Travel to a new country.
- Do more arts and crafts activities and more D.I.Y fashion activities.
- Go to the gym more often, and live a healthier lifestyle. (No more soda or candy!)
- Read interesting books.
- Learn how to cook.
Your New Year’s resolutions and goals can be about anything, from saving more money so you can buy a really cool toy that you like, to making more friends, or to spending more time with your sibling. Start jotting down some goals. After you finish, keep the paper somewhere that you can see it constantly, like on your refrigerator or on a wall in your room. Give yourself credit for all your success, and check off the things on your list that you have completed as the time passes.
Leave a Comment with your New Year’s resolutions. Happy New Year!