December 13, 2011

End of the Year Celebrity Video Vote

Posted by at 4:56 am in Celebrities | Permalink

SelenaThe end of the year is the time when people start thinking about the best movies, the best books, the best you-name-it that happened over the last year. So here on the STACKS, we want to hear what you think is the best STACKS celebrity video. We have some amazing videos of Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Bella Thorne, and China Anne McClain, just to name a few.

Take a look at all the STACKS celeb videos, and leave a Comment telling us YOUR fave celeb video!

1. catblue520

Selena Gomez rocks but i can`t belive the show is ending, i love her show i also love her charter alex i love the one show where she finds out steve is a wizard. alex is awsome!

2. angelcake59

u r the best singer ever Selena Gomez YOUR LAST SHOW WITH- WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE, I LOVED IT BUT STILL PLEASE MAKE SOME MORE SHOWS I AM RUNNING OUT OF SHOWS AND IT’S BORING JUST WATCHING THE SAME OLD THINGS OVER AND OVER AGIAN AND MY COUSIN HAS A CRUSH ON U AND HE IS A BIG FAN OF U

3. angelcake59

Selena Gomez you rock you are my favorite singer ever and i love your show my sister watches it every second and i take after you because your very pretty and my cousin has a crush he is totally in love with you from your biggest fan ever

4. julia

I ABSULUTELY LOVE I MEAN LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER I HAVE POSTERS ALL OVER MY DOOR OF HIM AND WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME TO THINK OF MY FAV THING I ALWAYS THINK OF HIM AND I HAVE ALL HIS CD’S IF I GOT TO MEET HIME OR SELENA I WOULD DIE OMG SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY I CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. chocalategirl

Um, it says the video stream is unavailable. I know it is not our internet. But I’ll try again soon. But anyways, I love all of these videos!

6. cheerfulpink61

i really love stacks kids it is so awesome ! what do you think and please add me as your friend because i am new so please don’t forget to add me as a friend !

7. dancingjalepeno

AH! It is December 17 already on the STACKS?! It’s still 11:49 (on the 16th) where I live… so i was still promt! :)

8. Sayuni

OMG! Nathan Kress is so funny.
    But if you really want a book you have to read Harry Potter. The whole thing it is just so great it really hooks you. But if before you read it you probably want to watch the movies first because you really end up hating the movies after you read the books. Actually dont watch the movies just read the books.
    Oh and if you want to read the hunger games you have to read more than the first 5 chapters. I know its really boring in the beggining but you got to going!
    Another good series is the Series of Unfortunate Events. Its really not that sad because its not like there being forgotten its almost the fact that their remembered is the problem. But dont worry they have better days, sometimes.

9. Popstar Marika

I say Gregg Sulkin simply because he has an adorable accent. I mean seriously, you don’t get cuter than British accents… except maybe Irish accents.

10. julia

One of the best movies ever was Prom. I’m not sure if you saw it but it was awesome! I also like the first twilight movie ( that was the only one I saw).
    Some really good books were the Hunger games Theo Boone the diary of a wimpy kid series.