Trivia Tuesday: U.S. Presidents Quiz!
Today is Election Day so today's Trivia Tuesday Quiz is about famous U.S. Presidents! Since people are already running for president for 2012, I thought it would be fun for everyone to freshen up on their fun facts about past presidents. So, get your thinking caps on, take out your American flags, and try to solve the following questions!
- Who is the only president to serve more than 2 terms?
A) Richard Nixon
B) Dwight D. Eisenhower
C) Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Harold Stassen is famous for running for president more times than any other person. How many times did he run?
- Which president was the first to use campaign buttons?
A) Harry Truman
B) William McKinley
C) Herbert Hoover
- Who was the tallest president?
A) Bill Clinton
B) Abraham Lincoln
C) George W. Bush
- Which president was a famous movie actor before he was elected?
A) Ronald Reagan
B) George Washington
C) John Adams
- Who was the first president to use a phone?
A) Calvin Coolidge
B) Rutherford B. Hayes
C) Grover Cleveland
Post your answers in the Comments below and check back next week for the answers!