November 9, 2011

Tomorrow Girls

Posted by at 4:24 am in Reads, Sneak Peek | Permalink

Tomorrowgirls4If you were sent away to a secret school, what's the one thing you would bring with you? And then, what would you do if they took it away?image from rights.scholastic.com

In the Tomorrow Girls series by Eva Gray, four thirteen-year-old girls meet at a top-secret school, and though they’ve been sent there for their own safety, they quickly realize that their school is not what they think it is. In this terrifying future world where America’s at war and everything is chaotic, they must rely on each other to survive.

There are now four books in the Tomorrow Girls series. Check out the first chapter of Book One: Behind the Gates, and let us know what you think in the Comments!

—Vanessa, Scholastic Staffer

1. Meg

Wow!!!! My friend recommended it and so i cant wait to get my hands on the series~~ the first four pages make me eager to read more! “The books of the future” books are usually really good:
    Matched, The elventh plague, the hunger games, and stuff like that. i really wonder what the future will end up like….?!

2. jayme

My daughter and I are on book four. We started at book 2, went back to 1, and just finished 3. They are so well written that we have not missed a beat, and cannot put the book down!

3. michelle

lol i read the 1st chapt. and i gotta say ( since its thanksgiving) it gobbled me up, as in was rlly interesting! now i wanna read it!

4. amethystcat

I think it sounds awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. l

i want to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. E

I really cant wait to read this it will be the next series i read with my friends. Its really sad. Im glad its not me! I wish that there is no war in the book

7. SolyM101

I read the first chapter and it sounds realy intresting so I am golng to try to get my hands on the first book and hopefuly I can get my hands on the other books in the series!!!

8. redwolf31

Interesting. But it since it take time in the future it shouldn’t be those really boring books where it ONLY talks about war.