November 16, 2011

The 39 Clues News

Posted by at 3:37 pm in Reads, The 39 Clues | Permalink

39clues_transparent_130x130The latest 39 Clues news

For more about the books, and to start your training mission, go to the39clues.com.

1. fariyblue43

this is such a clue book its like a mystery book like ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

2. Emma

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO Excited eep! I can’t wait much longer cause the 39 clues r SOOO AWESOME!
    Peace!
    Hp luver to the max,
    If we burn you burn with us!~Mockingjay
    My Motto:Wake Up,Read,Eat,Sleep,Repeat
    This is super hard to read Blah dee dah dah dah!!
    We are the world!
    We miss u Crazynachos and Cavyheart!
    I gotta get back to Hogwarts!
    “Tell me somthin’ I don’t know!” ~Selena Gomez
    Nitwit!Blubber!Oddment!Tweak!
    ~Albus Dumbledore
    Sugar Spice and Everything Nice!
    Member of the All Girls All Star Club!
    Clap for peace!
    WICKED!

3. will

I love the 39 clues. I just got a kings ransom at third place books the other day and I am soooooooo exited to start reading it. This is one of my favoret seres.

4. artdrama35

I love the 39 clues its my fav i cant what for the rapid fire e-books. I got a e-reader just because of that!!!!!

5. bluebook61

i really like the 39 clues. i can’t wait for the release of the kings ransom. and also to the release of the e-book series the rapid fire! i want to read it during the Christmas break. i’m sure my holidays would be so great!

6. redwolf248

AWESOME! But I hate how long it takes for books to come out. ESP. if they’re continuing it and you’ve already caught up.

7. ambassedor and 3

I love 39 clues! I have bought and read all of them and I cant wait for these new books to come out! hope you do too!

8. soccermvp

So kool! Cnt wt 2 read it!!!!! Read da 1st chlls vs vsprs bk n it wuz amazn!!! A kngs rnsm is on my wish list…..