November 28, 2011

Pokemon or Percy Jackson Writing Prompt

Posted by at 9:25 am in Percy Jackson, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writingprompt_bookThis week’s Write On! Writing Prompt presents choices. Pokemon or Percy Jackson? Both heroes, both residing in a magical world, both taking part in awesome battles . . . and of course, both starting with the letter “P.” So check out this week’s 2 Writing Prompts.

The first one was submitted by Corey:
What would you do if you found yourself in the Unova Region of Pokemon?

And the second one by moth821:
You are in the world of Percy Jackson. Who is your godly parent and how do you contribute to the series?

The choice is in your hands. Percy? Or Pokemon? Or dare I say both? Leave your answers in the Comments below!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. MIMI

The truth: I am Poseidon’s daughter. I entered the series just after the house of hades came out. I defeated Gaea with Jason and Percy!

2. MIMI

Poseidon or Hades or Athena or Aphrodite because I love to swim and water soothes me and I can just slink into the shadows and no one notices me and I am a book nerd and I love architechure and all my friends agree with me all the time and say I’m so beautiful.

3. Percy Jackson

Poseidon because that is who my dad really is! Yeah I know I have dyslexia but Rachel Dare told me I was famous and I told her what to write. Anyway, Poseidon is my dad, Olympian gods are real.

4. athenaisis86

My godly parent would totally have to be athena. My attributes to the book would be that i am alot likeannabeth i haveboth a sensitive side and a tough girl side so i believe i am alot like annabeth chase and she also happens to be my favorite character

5. Hunter

Both. I would be a child of Hades, probably introduced in the HoO series, maybe TLH, and I’d kinda be that awkward n00b who’s tagging along more out of boredom, lack of people to be around, and feeling of being needed than any prophecy-induced reason. And then, Gaia’s minions drop-kick us into the next dimension, which so happens to be the wonderful world of Pokémon. “Okay, team, plan defeat-Gaia-and-save-the-world is temporarily postponed.”

6. bookwormgirl45

Pokemon
    I guess I’ll go along with ash and group and help him win the badges and i’ll take part in contests and stuff
    Percy Jackson
    I’ll be athena’s daughter. I’ll replace Hazel in the prophecy of 7 as she can’t come and i’ll be the strategic planner and not annabeth and i’ll lead everyone to victory and then become a goddess myself!!!!

7. anubisathena18

My godly parent would be Athena (who is AWESOME) and I would fight in the war with them and survive.I would have red hair with gray eyes.No matter how stange it sounds.

8. anonymous

if i were in unova i would faint from excitement and then start training pokemon. my first would be…on the tv show ash is in unova right? so snivey

9. athenathoth3

The truth: I am the grand- daughter of a son of Hades and a daughter of the egyptian god of wisdom Thoth. My mom is Athena and I lived with Hades until he put me in the casino where I met Annabeth at the 3-D design station. Because I had egyptian god blood I was not that affected so I was able to follow Annabeth out but I had originally gotten lost. I found them right when Percy came back to camp Hlf blood from Camp Jupiter.

10. dragonangel106

My mom would be athena, grandchild of a son of posiodon and i was put in the casino by my grandfather who had also been trapped there. I was put there because in school I was drawing to much attention to myself as an architecht and had built a whole maodel city. I would contribute to the series because the casino is where I met Annabeth at the virtual reality station and followed them out secretly. I have short black hair and greenish grey eyes.

11. dolphinbrain37

I THINK THAT THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES WAS BETTER IT HAD MORE ACTION AND BECUZ I AM A MYTHOLOGY NERD SO I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS BETTER I THOUGHT IT WAS ADVENTUROUS AND POKEMON SERIOUSLY THAT IS ALL CARTOONS NO REALISTICNESS
    THAT IS WHY PERCY JACKSON IS THE BEST!!!

12. ivoryathena10

That’s easy for me to answer… I’d be the daughter of Athena (because Athena is awesome!!!)and I would be…. hmm… I would be like the ship’s main hand in THE MARK OF ATHENA and I would also be the co-counselor of the Athena cabin along with Annabeth.

13. Natalie

my mother is Artemis and i am a hunter with green eyes and shoking bright red hair that falls to the back of my knees loose, though i usually braid it and wrap it around the top of my head. i contribute to the series by becoming biancas best friend and seeking revenge on knronos out of rage when bianca is found dead.