November 28, 2011

Pokemon or Percy Jackson Writing Prompt

Posted by at 9:25 am in Percy Jackson, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writingprompt_bookThis week’s Write On! Writing Prompt presents choices. Pokemon or Percy Jackson? Both heroes, both residing in a magical world, both taking part in awesome battles . . . and of course, both starting with the letter “P.” So check out this week’s 2 Writing Prompts.

The first one was submitted by Corey:
What would you do if you found yourself in the Unova Region of Pokemon?

And the second one by moth821:
You are in the world of Percy Jackson. Who is your godly parent and how do you contribute to the series?

The choice is in your hands. Percy? Or Pokemon? Or dare I say both? Leave your answers in the Comments below!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. Reilly

I would be a daughter of Poseidon because than i would be Percy’s half sister!
    my name would be Catrina and i would have long black hair that went down to my waist. my hair would have different colored streaks compared with my mood.like a mood ring but with hair streaks.i would have eyes that are the color of the ocean.i would be locked up in the underworld while Hades is threating to have me eaten by Cerberus. I yell and I scream until Chrion came and saved me. i was then taken to camp half blood where i was claimed by Poseidon and put in the Poseidon cabin. i later joined Percy and Annabeth on their adventures.

2. Onyxfairy5

I would be a daughter of Zeus and i would b part of the prophecy in finding Percy and i’ll have super dark black hair (almost purple) and a silver streak through my bangs then i would be thin yet muscled and have a piercing in the crown of my ear and bean introvert and have pale skin with lavender eyes and have the power to bring in storm clouds!

3. Claire

My Godly parent would be Athena/Minerva and I would be an Amazon. I would help out Percy, Hazel, and Frank and would visit both camp Jupiter and Halfblood to train the girls that are daughters of Athena/Minerva to fight once a year. I would also take part in a quest. I would lead the Amazons into battle and be a leader

4. Athenabird20

I love both Pokemon and the Percy Jackson series….
    Here’s what Role I would play in th Percy Jackson series:
    I would be a child of Athena. Not just to be on the quest but because I like Athena and I think me and Athena have a lot of things in common. I would assist in The greek camps because I personally think that the Romans are a little complicated.
    So I would assist Annebeth
    <3 Annebeth she is stubbern
    But Awesome! I don’t know what I would do but I know I would be an important part of the mission.

5. LokiConstellation3

My mythological parent would be Iris.My name would be Elisabeth, ginger hair,brown eyes. I could be in the prophecy about the 7 heroes.

6. PurpleArtemis25

Or, I’d be Percy’s twin sister. I was raised in Poseidon’s palace and go to the mortal world to find Percy. I was taught in swords by the best trainers in the whole ocean and was taught how to make weapons by Tyson himself. My father kept me a secret because he knew that Zeus would try to kill me and Percy but mom insisted on keeping Percy with her. Me and Percy fight side by side and defeat Gaea. Then I’d return to the sea to never be seen again.

7. PurpleArtemis25

My name would be Evelynn and I would be a daughter of Hades and one of Artemis’s hunters. I would be the 7th demigod from the prophecy that no know even though of. My BFFs would be Thalia,Annabeth,Percy,Grover,Amy( A spirit assigned by my dad to protect me although it’s usually vice versa)and of course my brother Nico and my sister Hazel. I have the same powers as Nico. In the end, I leave Artemis’s hunters and go to Camp Half Blood,where I start dating Travis Stoll. Oh, and did I mention that I”m the one who told Nico and Hazel how to close the Doors of Death?

8. bluehawk42

pokemon or percy jackson…
    hmmm.. if pokemon,i would find a pokemon, capture it and battle ash with my penguin hat on. but if percy jackson, my parent would be hecate and i would curse every demigod

9. mysterysilver5

i <3 pokemon! so i would catch pokemon, become the best pokemon trainer EVER… and tie a rope to something in the pokemon world and to something in our world so i can always go back. POKEMON FOREVER!!!

10. cerberusdog3

I would be a daughter of apollo and i would be very powerful because i would have the the powers of titains and gods

11. kyjk

My godly parent would be Athena or Poseidon, can’t make up my mind, or it could be Apollo I love music, or Hestia you can never go wrong with family! PERCY JACKSON AND HEROES OF OLYMPUS RULE!!!!!!!!

1. MIMI

Go Man! I ❤ percy jackson more than Pokemon… and personally I think Pokemon is the most boring thing ever!!!

12. kyjk

My godly parent would be Athena or Poseidon, can’t make up my mind,or it may be Apollo I love music or Hestia you can never wrong with family. PERCY JACKSON BOOKS, AND HEROES OF OLYMPUS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!