November 28, 2011

Pokemon or Percy Jackson Writing Prompt

Posted by at 9:25 am in Percy Jackson, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writingprompt_bookThis week’s Write On! Writing Prompt presents choices. Pokemon or Percy Jackson? Both heroes, both residing in a magical world, both taking part in awesome battles . . . and of course, both starting with the letter “P.” So check out this week’s 2 Writing Prompts.

The first one was submitted by Corey:
What would you do if you found yourself in the Unova Region of Pokemon?

And the second one by moth821:
You are in the world of Percy Jackson. Who is your godly parent and how do you contribute to the series?

The choice is in your hands. Percy? Or Pokemon? Or dare I say both? Leave your answers in the Comments below!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. redwolf31

Pokemon’s OK. But Percy Jackson’s more awesome! Even if the movie wasn’t that great and left out a lot of important events from the story. My goddess mother would either by Athena or Artemis (Minerva/Diana[Roman!]). I would contribute to the story by going along with Percy, Annabeth, and Grover on adventures and help out with my advices and skills.

2. ALAN

ME AND MY FRINDS ARE “THE BIG 3″ SON OF POSIDEN,ZOUS AND HEDYS. WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS? ARE ANY OF YOU IN CAMP HALFBLOOD?

3. haymaze44

i am already a child of athena and i’d just like to stay at camp with no major role and play capture the flag. oh yeah!

4. mermaidaqua62

I would probably pick percy jacksn over pokemon any day because percy jackson is more adventurist thats why i would pick percy jackson as my godly protecter and my savior out of any one in the whole entire world

5. Alyss

My godly parent would be Posideon, my grandmother Minerva, & I’m an ex Hunter.
    I would contribute much knowledge, because my character has lived for millineas, ever since the beginning of Greece.

6. Gregory

My dad would be Posedion and i could be a part of the prophecy that Racheal Elizabeth Dare saied in the last Percy Jackson book

7. Cutedramatic

My godly parent would be Aprhodite. I would help Annabeth and Percy fall in love. I’d be the demi-goddess, of love, that is!

8. demeterelf1

Posiden, duh! My name would by Heather and I have shoulder-lengeth blonde hair with icey blue eyes. I was trapped Loctus Casino when I was 13 in 1906, until the two months before Percy went missing.I was put in the Loctus Casino by my dad after the 1906 San Fransisco Earthquake. My mom had died and there was no one to take care of me. I met my best friend Bianca in there. When I’m reasled Percy already missing and I contribute to the Heros of Olympus series by becoming Nico’s love interest and the most worthy ship’s hand (besides Percy, of course!) on the ship to Greece in the upcoming book, Mark of Athena!
    Next week’s writing promt idea hmmmm…
    If you could bring a book character to life or back to life who would it be and why?