Andy Griffiths Wacky Facts
Today's Trivia Quiz comes from Andy Griffiths, the author of the Butt books, the Just books, and the Schooling Around series. It is a True or False quiz of wacky facts from The World of Andy Griffiths.
The list below contains 10 wacky facts. Some of them are true; some are not. Can you guess which is fact and which is just whack?
- The stegosaurus was 30 feet long, but its brain was only the size of a walnut.
- A British sanitary engineer named Thomas Crapper invented the modern flush toilet in 1878.
- The ghosts in the Pac Man video arcade game are named Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Sinky.
- Tokyo is home to the world's biggest bowling alley.
- More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.
- Polydactylism is the condition of having more than the usual number of fingers or toes.
- Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
- The longest tongue measured 3.7 inches.
- Ostriches can run faster than horses.
- Charlie Chaplin once won first prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.