November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Posted by at 9:58 am in Trivia | Permalink

Questionmark_130Hi everybody! Today is November 11, 2011: 11/11/11! Freaky, right?

Here is a trick to amaze your friends and family. Add your age to the last two digits of your birth year. The answer will be 11. For example, if you are 10 and were born in 2001 . . .
10 + 01 = 11

Try it. It will work with everyone born in this century. For people born in the 1900s, the answer will be 111 on account of we’re older. Test it on your friends, your parents, your dog. (Wait, it might not work in dog years. But if it does, leave a Comment letting us know!)

I don’t know why it works, but it does. It must be some fluke-y thing about 11, so Happy 11/11/11 Day! The numbers will never line up like this again in your lifetime unless you live another hundred years. Although . . . some people think the world is going to end in 2012. Personally, I’m not worried one bit. I think the world will still be around for 12/12/12 and beyond.

1. drawingdolphin9

schoolwhiz it should work for you! This trick is really freaky, I tried it on everyone in my house!!!!!!!!!

2. clubcheery8

I want to make a blog so bad i wish i could make one thanks i hope i get a blog to right on and i like all the blogs that is up hear bye from clubcheery8 and add me as your friends thank u bye thank u bye

3. katie

HI guyes i really dont know what you people are talking about. is it about the game clue
    IM VERY CONFUSED
    SOMEONE TELL ME

4. sapphirepaw7

That’s cool! It doesn’t work in dog years but it works for all my dogs in human years. It doesn’t work on my dad or my mom–doesn’t equal 111. But it works on me, my brother, and my sisters.

5. thunderclanwarrior44

I tried it and it didn’t work for me or my friend! I kept trying it over and over but it still didnt work!

6. sonja101

my friends dont bellive me cause it doesnt work for them maybe they dont know how to do it i do and its so cool and freaky totally……………..woowaaa

7. catblack333

hi does anybody love peace sighns as much as i do well i hope you do well that is freaky but todays the 14th you silly head

8. yellowsports5

It is awesome! I’m so glad I’m not the only person who knows that trick :)
    ps do you know the 5 trick? if not go to my stacks and friend request me! I’ll tell you!

9. kay1627

I wonder how that works. I think the only reason it doesn’t work for some people here is because their birthday hasn’t come yet. But it worked for me, that is so cool!!

10. Emilyizamazzzzing

works 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean it’s awesome…………………………………………………………….

11. D

My grandpop and popup were in the army and navy. My grandpop is at home in North Carolina. My popop died in 2007 because of lung cancer.

12. brownielonely1

it works for me and my sisters.it works on my all 3 of my dogs!
    i think that it is amazing! it works on the four of us and our three dogs.it is super cool. to bad it didn’t happen every day!

13. Fashionistahappy3

So Cool!
    It works for my sister but almost for me. I had to round it to how old I would be this year because my Birthday is in December…But it’s still cool!

14. Sarah

I did the math and it ended in 11. I think 11/11/11 is special since it only happens every 100 years. I also think it’s important that we realize what a special day it is!

15. celebratingchatty10

How does that work really? I mean what does that mean? And how do you do it? Aren’t some of them the same?

16. kn

Wow that is awesome i never knew that we could do that. I will defiantly try it on my family members. 11/11/11 i so important to me because i have family that use to serve i the army.

17. C

I think that this is really cool. Unfortunately, it does not work on me. I will definitely tell my family members about this. I think this date is really special. Thank for the facts!

18. Singingdolphin46

Wow! It does work.
    I’m not a member of STACKS but I do play the 39 clues site.
    That’s cool!
    *Doesn’t work for dogs. At least not for mine.