World Series Baseball Trivia
If you are a baseball fan, you know what's going down on October 19th. Only the biggest baseball series of the year, the World Series. So batter up for some World Series Baseball Trivia. Will you score a homerun? Or strike out? Step up to the plate!
- In what year was the first World Series played?
A. 1884 B. 1903 C. 1929 D. 1975
- Name the 4 teams who battled to be in the World Series this year.
- The NY Yankees have won the most World Series. How many have they won?
- Between the National League and American League, what determines who will have home-field advantage?
- Finish as much of this line as you can. “Take me out to the ball game, take me out to the crowd. Buy me some_______”
- In hockey, the winning team receives The Stanley Cup. In baseball, the World Series champs receive The __________ ___.
- Who won the most World Series? Babe Ruth or Derek Jeter?
- Around how much money does a player get if he wins the World Series?
A. $1000 B. $5000 C. 80,000 D. $300,000
Leave your answers in the Comments below, take a seventh inning stretch, and check back next Tuesday for answers.
--Ratha, Stacks Writer