October 19, 2011

Create a Caption: Goosebumps

Goosebumps_tv Create a Caption: Goosebumps

Thrills & Chills! With the weather getting chilly and daylight hours getting shorter, it’s almost that time of year again. . . Halloween! From all the talk in the hallways about what costumes to wear, to the snarling jack-o-lanterns guarding the neighbors’ front porches, Halloween preparations are well under way!

For those of you who are looking for more frightful fun than “trick-or-treat,” October is the perfect month to pick up your favorite scary stories, or sink your teeth into some new ones for an added chill factor! Leave it to Goosebumps to get you in the mood for the thrills and chills of the season.

Get your terrifying creative hats on and write a caption for the Goosebumps picture below of Slappy, the trouble-making ventriloquist dummy.

GG_CreateCaptionImage
Dare to get Goosebumps? Post your caption in the Comments below. Click here for more Goosebumps Create a Captions!

—Amabel, Scholastic Media

1. kevin

muahhhh.i have waited over a million years for this moment.gone through 8 children and 10 grown men.it was all woth it after i get my revenge

2. WILLIAM

WHAT I HAVE NOT DONE THIS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. alex

I’m scared of the insides of pumpkins it stinks and it looks discussing to me lol hahahahahahhahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhhahahhahaahhaahhahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhaahahhahahahaahahhahhhahahahahah

3. Cerise

I have these boring books ya goosebumps. Also my skin starts to lump if I red page to page.
    Im not that lucky of a girl. Im a tomboy one as a freaky girl. Im 13. I keep being well always

4. MIKEY

creepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

5. R

Digging… Digging for… Digging for R.L. Stine’s Secret lair… Hey, Whats this? A… Book!? Goo… Ger… Gersbermps? OOHhhh. Goosebumps. Like Im ever gonna be the star of THAT series.

6. becky

i’m like the biggest fan.because i have almost read all your books and i have a lot of them.and i would watch your epsodie every day but on fridays you don’t make them on that day.can you please make them every day and add new ones.big fan

7. Alex

Soon, I will turn everyone into my dummy slaves!!!! But first, I will make my brothers rise from the grave!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Creepykur

I have a problem with Map 5. Everytime I play the Cheat Guide part, the game NEVER plays! It just sticks there, and not allowing me to play! I have tried refreshing, restrarting, and even the option at the bottom! I don’t know what to do anymore, and I have completed all the maps, except Map 5. Please, help me.

9. horuscentaur4

Today’s dinner menu is simply yummy! I gotta dig harder, harder AND harder! (Sweat) Oh there’s a worm! SLURRP!!!(CHEW AND GLUB!)[BURP!]OOPS!

10. Krush

AWESOME! GOOSEBUMPS! R.L. STINE IS NO DOUGBT MASTER OF FRIGHT!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    WOO POW AND PEACE

11. ChocolateChipCookie 123

I did dare myself once at my school. And after I finished Piano Lessons Can Be Murder, I got totally hooked. And my most favorite character that R.L. Stine created was Slappy the dummy.

12. angel

i love goose bumps its my favrite book i feel like a hog because i went to the libary and got all the goose bumps books do think thats ok i love reading it

13. Alyssa

You need to make this book more happy and it isn’t my fabiitav book and you can make this book happy but, you don’t what to make this book happy. You want people to be scared but, people aren’t happy about this book and the people at my school hate this book because you aren’t making this book happy. People are scared because of you and you need to care about us

14. dreamtimepink9

GoooseBumps is the funnist show I ever seen. The one I really like was the MY FRIEND IS INVISILBE. I really like it. Because it’s really funny.

15. CLAIRE

WHY ARE YOU EATING WARM WORMS??????????????????????YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!
    BUT GROSS AT THE SAME TIME…………. LOVE YOUR BOOKS……… CLAIRE

16. m

cool slappy he best i love him so mush he got me a little scare but then he baame my faveritoe carter i have a dummy copy of im too

17. maddi

sorry, its already november 8th, but i had SO much fun eating CANDY! wow, I SO wish it would be halloween FOREVER! I HAD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I luv halloween! ;-(“) OMG!

18. greensports10

Slappy is cool. That’s because i am his cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No seriously i am…

19. annslie

i love goosebumps there like so cool i love them there so cool i love love love love love love love love love love love love them so much

20. Travis

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Jazmine

ummm im at school i plan on riseing my fellow passer up from there grave so get ready and see what we acomplish. XD

22. 231 DAXTER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

23. vanessa

vary funny and yes I do
    dare to get Goosebumps and to top that I will go to the graverard on hollwen night after 5:00 so scary is in it.pleas rite back. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you dont I will say hi to you.

24. sam

have a gotime with your dad and fyi he is probobly in heven by now but do not wory i will make shure you will not be seperated for long hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

25. monkey girl

do u think tat he dead or alive?! he ha he ha he ha he ha he ha he ha he ha he ha he ha he ha he ha he ha he : )

26. megan

I HAVE HEADS YOU LOSE WELCOME TO HORRORLAND WHEN THE GHOST DOG HOWLS LITTLE SHOP OF HAMSTERS WEIRDO HALLOWEEN THE HORROR AT CHILLER HOUSE THE WIZARD OF OOZE AND SLAPPY NEW YEAR AND MORE!!:)

27. amberart184

i use to read goosebumps before but not anymore i left them alone for a while i had enough of them for a bit

28. sonicfan123

Slappy:Lets look for some- AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUIUUGGGHHH! WHAT IS THAT!? Is that candy?
    A doll: trick or scream!
    Slappy: I’ll go with scream!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

29. blackcat444

My little sister thought up this one:
    “Oh no mommys coming better get in bed!”
    I couldn’t really tell if she was giving a caption or talking to herself because right at that moment my mom walked in. O.o

30. darkangel117

y would youll put a stupid doll on that little kids go on here I think you should change your picture
    darkangel117

31. Nikki

Here’s my caption:
    *Puffs and Huffs* Must….. Dig……Faster…… Someone give me candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. SLAPPY

trick or I eat your BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. SLAPPY

SLAPPY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

34. Mysterygirl123

OK here’s my quote:
    “Trick or Treat! Come on were’s my candy!? Oh maybe it’s in this grave!” *Digs*
    Yeah I only read one good bumps book so far. =\