September 23, 2011

Meet the A.N.T. Farm Stars!

Posted by at 10:01 am in Celebrities | Permalink

ANTfarm1_2 A.N.T Farm Interview!
We know you are fans of China Anne McClain and A.N.T. Farm featuring three gifted middle school students who get accepted into a prestigious A.N.T. (Advanced Natural Talents) program at their local high school. They have to deal with all the problems of high school – three years earlier than expected! It stars China Anne McClain as Chyna. She can sing and play almost any instrument. Sierra McCormick plays Olive, who has a photographic memory. Then Jake Short plays Fletcher, who is an artistic genius and practical joker. Throw into the mix the actual high-schoolers, including Stefanie Scott, who plays Lexi, the popular cheerleader and Chyna’s rival. And of course, no show would be complete without the older-brother-who-is embarrassed-of-his-younger-sister character, played by Carlon Jeffery. In this interview, we hit on the show, music, & books. Check it out!

Q: Are you working on an album?
China: Yes, we have the A.N.T. Farm cast album.
Q: Will “Dynamite” be on it?
China: Yes and also “Unstoppable.” And a lot of other songs. And me and my sisters are signed to Hollywood Records so we’re going to have an album.
Ratha: If you guys haven’t seen Chyna’s cover of the Taio Cruz song “Dynamite” playing on Disney Channel, you should check it out. The girl can SING!

Antfarm_600w

Q: Tell us about your characters on the show.
Sierra: (about Olive) The greatest thing about my character is how smart she is. She’s really smart. I get pretty good grades, but I don’t know half as much as she does!
Jake: I play Fletcher, and he’s a kid genius.
Q: How close to that are you?
Jake: On a scale from 1-10, negative 30!
Carlon: (on playing Chyna’s older brother, Cameron) My favorite thing is how mischievous my character is. He’s not like me in real life. But he just wants to get rid of everything and relax; that’s why I like him.
Stefanie: (on playing Lexi, Chyna’s rival): She’s so driven to get what she wants. I, Stefanie, wouldn’t get things the way she does. She’s willing to do anything even if it means being not so nice to get it. But I like that she’s really driven.

Q: What books do you like?
Jake: I like to read fantasy and action books. I really like The Hunger Games (for ages 12 and up), the book I’m reading now.
China: I just finished The Hunger Games! It’s amazing. I’m really excited to see The Hunger Games movie (rated PG-13).
Ratha: Jake and China, I could not agree more! You guys not only have a hot show, but impeccable taste in books!
Sierra: Pretty Little Liars (for ages 12 and up), I’ve read all of them and I really love Sara Shepard so I’m reading The Lying Game (for ages 12 and up).
Stefanie: One of my favorite books is The Other Half of Life (for ages 12 and up). I found it in the library. It’s an amazing book.

When they’re not reading, or singing, or busy being regular kids, they are starring in A.N.T Farm. I love it. Let us know what you think in the Comments below!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

Interview by Geri Miller
Images Courtesy of Disney Channel

1. adalenna

hay i’m your number 1 fan and my friend how do we make are dreams come true like to sing and dance p.s this is for china

2. amberaqua318

all her movies are awesome like daddy’s little girls was inspiring and i did not know until now that the person playing it was china!!

3. shelby

ha how does itfell to be a star im trying so hard how and i would really like it if you guys would reply and tell me some ways and updates on disney auditions and stuff

4. violetbulldog6

ant farm is like my favorite show they are sooo funny!!!!!!i like how fletcher LOVES china and angus LOVES olive!!!!gibbson is my favorite actor.my favorite show was america needs talent and how gibbson won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. bluedolphin1055

ant farm is like my favorite show. I like the one that is called mutant farm. I love how fletcher like-likes china and how angus like-likes olive. I can’t decide who is my favorite actor/actress. It comes between fletcher,Gibbson,and china. i lke china because she is so much like me!!!I<3 aunt farm.

6. ashley

a.n.t farm is actually a really good it shows how kids can do soo many things in life even when you are young like reallly keep it up a.n.t farm

7. mermaidaqua62

I think ant farm is a really good show!! I look up to chyna a lot. I watch her show like every day, ive seen every show like 10-20 times!!!!!I also want to be a singer a famous singer just like chyna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. jazzy

hey gurl i love yo show ant farm it is so funny and i like the one when your brother thinks of the super hero iorn man that was so idiotic

9. cocolious63509

ant farm is a good ikkids show . people should be very interested in it. China in me hav alot in comman 1:we can sing.2:were good musisians.3:we are really smart and hav to deal with other people that say they are “just as smart as you”. from the way i see it,is that if we knew each other we would get along great.

10. pinklavender14

i love china mclain and the show i wish to see her in person but i do not think that is going to happen so all i can say is i wish you and your sister’s the best

11. aquacloud33

ant farm is not the worst show i have seen. The captain of the charleading squad is my favorite person and she is super pretty.

12. eagle black13

i love the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. purplepizza39

I love the show A.N.T Farm
    It absolutely has a good message about having good friendship and always being there for each other.

14. kgal8

I really think china anne maclain is a great singer and she was gifted with an awsome talent and if u hate her show u dont now what u missing

15. yonnie

a.n.t. farm is the best disney show ever i love chyna”s swagg its different in she is a good sport but she not better than everybody i also wish i was like olive can remember everythin she learned thats cool

16. blackpanther82

I love A.N.T Farm,espically China and Fletcher. I love China’s song she sung calling all monsters and dynamite.Fletcher is a very good artist. I don’t like Lexi, and Olive

17. TigerChasing7

oh my gosh i really love to watch ant farm. it is the best thing to watch. hopefully they make a good scary halloween story. but i really like her new so the…. what ever who cares about that song get a better song now people of ant farm i want china and fletchered to kiss at the scary dance on halloween nigh. thanks and let ll your nightmares come true.
    TigerChasing7

18. catfangs24

wow i think the show must go on lol well i like angus how he likes olive haha and i love how talented china is wow shes good.

19. dejah b

i love china and her real name is china lol cool i thing she is a good acter and singer i love to sing too alot haha i like her new music video alot lol

20. starrgirl3674

I think ant farm is cool and I agree with you guys, BUT I really love the show good luck charlie! But Chyna seems sooo nice in the show and in real life!

21. zaria

i love you china in you have to read what im about to say because it is only most of the time going to be talking about you the whole time that im going to be talking i love the show A.N.T. FARM but the teacher needs to stat to act a little bit more like a grow up becaue grow ups dont act that at all not one of them in i mean that i hope that your show keeps going on i love it you mite more writthing comeing frome because i love you so much

22. dejah b

I LOVE HER AND OLIVE AND THE BOY THAT IS A FUNNY SHOW I ALWAYS WHATCH IT WHEN I COME BACK FROM SCHOOL AND HER NEW VIDEO I LIKE HER SO COOL MY COUSIN LOVES HER TO ALSO HER SONG CUZ I AM YOU ARE WE ARE LOL SHE IS CRAZY

23. Mai

I love to watch A.N.T Farm. It’s an awesome show and is also funny I hope there will be new episode so I could watch them.

24. pinkicecream52

I wish i were in the A.N.T Farm. My talent would be singing. BTW I loveee A.N.T Farm Chyna is my fav, Cameron is funny and okay, Olive is kinda boring but sometimes funny, and Flecher is VERY artistic. I have the song ” calling all the monsters, Unstoppble, and mr crush I LOVE A.N.T Farm!!

25. Yellowdolphin

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luv the hunger games sooooo much! I finished Mockingjay yesterday and i think book 1 is still the best. I can’t wait to see the movie!!!! Also, you need to see “Calling all the monsters” by China Anne McClaine!!! It rocks. :)

26. ChickenLuvsMe

OMG! I love china!! She’s so awesome, I’m a big fan of her but you should see my friend she practically faints every time she sees an add about A.N.T. Farm

27. miniartemis

A.N.T. farm is OK, but sometimes over the top because of that weird grown man. But the others do great. What I find amazing is that I could be friends with the cast, we’re the same age and LOVE the same books! Plus, Jake who plays Fletcher is soooo cute!

28. briah

i <3 ant farm. me and my sister watch it all the time. we love China. (me and China are the same age and we both play violin =p)

29. jaclyn

I cant believe that i am talking to a popstar and i hope you reply and that we can become friends. I watch A.N.T. farm all the time!!!! :0
    Sincerely,
    Jaclyn!!!

30. morgan

China I never knew you wrote books!!! I also can’t believe I am sot of in a way talking to you!!!!! What is happening next on A.N.T. Farm?
    Sincerly,
    Morgan!!!!

31. Best Singer In The World

Ant Farm is such a good show!!!China can really sing. My Fav songs by her is dynamite and calling all monsters

32. angelina

i love her show and sometimes i sing her song in the bathroom i don’t miss any new show that new i just want to be just like her because i love to sing a lot and i want to have my show to i now want to do on my show.

33. Ashley101

I LOVE A.N.T Farm. It is the best. Now that I read their comments i love it more. They sound exactly as they would on t.v. Except Lexie and Cammeren.

34. Hadiyyah

I think that its awesome i do , want to meet china in real life but i don’t know about that . So um i just hope the show goes on because i like the show .
    Fletcher is so awesome because he like’s china in the show so i like that .