September 1, 2011

Hunger Games Movie Preview

Hungergames_130 You’ve read about The Hunger Games cast, but now we have the coolest Hunger Games movie preview yet, a sneak peek video! I’m not going to say anything about this video except to tell you I screamed out loud when I saw it. Enjoy The Hunger Games video trailer!

What do you think? Is Katniss how you pictured her? Does Gale sound how you expected he would? Leave a Comment!

1. bulldogdragon144

The book was so good, but the movie was a little different,though it was good. The series is my favorite series.

2. ATHENAVIOLET17

It is a good video considering the time it was made. Also,I appriciate how it had rue’s whistle and a mockingjay symbol at the end.And the whole trilogy is great!

3. epicdragon101

If it’s a novel about the movie, I can’t wait till its released! Oh wait a miniute it’s already released.

4. EpicInk2

OMGOMGOMG *dies* I luff the Hunger Games so much, I’m so excited AAARGH! It’s a-m-a-z-i-n-g, I kinda imagined Katniss to look like, I dunno, the actress for Susan in Narnia: Prince Caspian, and Gale, Aivan Jogia – *pauses* WHAT IF THEY GET AIVAN JOGIA?! OH MY SPAMBURGER! O__O

5. BearBreeze13

I love the Hunger Games! Only 85 Days left until I get to see it in theatres! I also like how they blended my favorite singer (Taylor Swift) with my favorite series, (The Hunger Games) in the movie’s soundtrack!

6. Shadow Princess

i CANT Believe i have 2 wait until MARCH! omg i luved the books (i could change some things though) and i saw the trailer a few days ago and it was AWESOME! i call it EPICNESS in a CD (or book)