September 1, 2011

Hunger Games Movie Preview

Hungergames_130 You’ve read about The Hunger Games cast, but now we have the coolest Hunger Games movie preview yet, a sneak peek video! I’m not going to say anything about this video except to tell you I screamed out loud when I saw it. Enjoy The Hunger Games video trailer!

What do you think? Is Katniss how you pictured her? Does Gale sound how you expected he would? Leave a Comment!

1. bookishbasketball3

I love the book!!!! I’ve been waiting so long to see the trailer. I can’t wait to see the movie! I’m so excited.

2. Shannon

OMG!!! I am like, bursting at the seams!
    I can’t wait to see this movie!
    I’ve read all three books (in like 1 week) and they were awesome! I really hope that this movie sticks to the plot line of the book and that it is approved by Collins.
    Im gonna drag my besties out to see it with me! yay!

3. aquaautumn33

okay no offence but that stunk. Well it just wasn’t what i was expecting. I sure hope the movie is a but better than that.
    But don’t get me wrong… I’m a huge Hunger Games fan! Love the books! :-)

4. Puppyfairy19

i love hunger games!!!!my mom says the movie might be too violent for us to see though.:( i can’t wait for the movie!!!!!!i mean, it might be violent like catos death and stuff, but i want to see it! that is my new favorite series! I wish i could have seen peeta though.(and gale). i’m so obssed with hunger games i’m gonna be Katniss for halloween, but i have no idea what to wear! Any ideas? i really need ideas!

5. athenaocean17

OMG!! I can’t wait any longer! It was exactly how I pictured it and I am so excited. I love the Mockingjay call and the fireballs. I’m SCREAMING INSIDE!!! Can’t wait!

6. Loki

i love the hunger game! i have read the whole series of it and if the hunger games were real i would be the last one standing.