September 1, 2011

Hunger Games Movie Preview

Hungergames_130 You’ve read about The Hunger Games cast, but now we have the coolest Hunger Games movie preview yet, a sneak peek video! I’m not going to say anything about this video except to tell you I screamed out loud when I saw it. Enjoy The Hunger Games video trailer!

What do you think? Is Katniss how you pictured her? Does Gale sound how you expected he would? Leave a Comment!

1. SapphireStorm3

Oh my goodness gracious gosh! That was amazing!!! I really can’t wait to see it! I wanted to see Peeta though!! :( The mockingjay song was amazing! I loved that the thing said “May the odds be ever in your favor” I Can’t Wait!

2. Yellowdolphin

OMG!!!!!!!! That’s the only movie I really want to see, and even though I have to wait 6 months i hope it’ll all be worth it! I would give up this computer to see the movie and own it! :) Yellowdolphin

3. crazylion

I >3 it so much it was really. good I am camping out so I could see it at midnight. Its. going to be awesome. And it looked pretty good too.

4. Athenabookworm8

Oh my gosh! I remember that part in the book, with all the fire (at least i think i do) it’s too bad we couldn’t have seen all the charcters, like Peeta, Gale, Hamitch, but Gale sounds cool I guess.

5. miniartemis

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE The Hunger Games!!!!!!!!!!!! Espcially PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad they didn’t include him in the preview!!!! I can’t wait for the movie! My friends- co fans of The Hunger Games- and I are going to see it together the hour it comes out!!!

6. Zoe

I loved the Hunger Games. There were no flaws, Every chapter ended with a twist. I’m hoping Suzanne Collins has a finial say, For if I’m dissapointed I will cry my eyes out like when WAIT READ THE BOOK FIRST THEN I’LL TELL YOU!!!!!

7. Winterprincess18

I’m definatly going to have to check-out a hunger game book!!!
    Oh my gosh, MARCH 2012?! WHAT?! THAT IS LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO READ THE BOOKS!!!! LOL, the number 2012 scares me O.O

8. stonefairy

Aaaahhh I’m so excited!!!! Katniss looks like I imagined her and Gale sounds pretty much like how I thought he would sound! So awesome!!!!

9. alex

AAAHHHHHH!!!!! im so excited and yes i LOOOOOVE katniss she looks exactly like i thought she would i just wish i could have seen gale

10. Reilly

Josh Hutcherson is AMAZING!!!!! I think Liam is great for Gale. I’m not sure I like having Jennifer Lawrence be Katniss

11. Percy and harry fan

Wow, Katniss really is the ideal character. When I saw Jennifer L., I was like, “BLONDE? SERIOUS? THEY COULDN’T EVEN GET A BLONDE FOR ANNABETH, WHY KATNISS?” Now I see her, she’s perfect. Can’t wait!

12. uglydoll35

I just finished the first Hunger Games last weekend and loved,Katniss is just how I pictured her,I hope it not like Percy Jackson,where the trailers are good but the movie it self isn’t good.But I’ll drag my parents to go see it.:)

13. ptm love no one

i think the trailer was good i cant wait to see the movie i like gale i like the part in the book about prim making cheese for her brother. the books are always better than the book but this one will take the cake

14. cutie3500

AAAAAAAAAAH! That was me screaming! I cannot wait to see the movie! I read the Hunger Games books in, like, three days. I have to read them again so I can look for important parts.

1. Matthew

*SPOILERS*For me it would be A Knight In Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux. While it’s one of my favorite books ever and I’ve read it cutnoless times, the ending just breaks my heart. In most time travel stories, one of the characters leaves their time to be with the one they love. In this one, that doesn’t happen. Nicholas is left in his time (1500 something) to live the rest of his life alone, while the heroine, Dougless, is sent back to present time and only has to wait a few days until she meets another man who supposedly has Nicholas’ soul. So I really don’t feel like they ended up together at all. Nicholas had good reasons for having to stay in his time (to save his family from being completely wiped out), and Dougless did have a family she loved in her time, but I think it should have been worked out so they could be together. Them. Not a reincarnation type of thing. Nicholas is one of the greatest heroes I’ve ever read and I cry my eyes out every time I read this book, because my heart just shatters at the thought of him being so alone (we’re told that he never marries) for the rest of his life.

15. decipheringaqua2

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!!!! KATNISS LOOKS LIKE KASTNISS AND GALE SOUNDS LIKE GALE!!! OMG!!

16. willatreewillatree

I love how they included one of the only things I was asking for. Thought the trailer wasn’t much, I finally know what the four note Mockingjay call is.

17. Jenna

I liked even though it’s short! I liked the fireballs and the Rue’s whistle. The preview will get better toward the release date.