September 30, 2011

Debby Ryan’s New Disney Show, Jessie

Posted by at 1:30 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Debbieryan_130x130_9.12 The adorable Debby Ryan from Suite Life on Deck and 16 Wishes is in a Disney show called Jessie. In the show, Debby Ryan plays Jessie, a small town girl with big dreams who embarks on the adventure of a lifetime when she decides to move to New York City. She accepts a job as a nanny and moves in with the Ross family — dad Morgan, a famous movie director, mom Christina, a former supermodel turned business mogul, and their four children.

Conflict and chaos arise as Jessie attempts to live her dream in the big city while caring for four kids – 13-year-old Emma (played by Peyton List from the Rodrick Rules movie); a 10-year-old adoptee from India named Ravi (played by Karan Brar also from the Wimpy Kid movies); Luke (played by Cameron Boyce), a mischievous 12-year-old adopted at age five from Detroit. The baby of the family is 7-year-old Zuri, who was adopted at birth from Africa. Jessie_600w

Are you excited for this new show? Let us know your thoughts in the Comments.

1. TigerChasing7

i love the show jessie. it is soooo funny and it is sooooo weird. but it is a good weird. i really like mr.Kiblings. he is a reptile diva. like he took jessies ice cream and was sent to bed. but he probebly had to walk a long time because the ice cream shop is realyy fare away from their house. just maybe. i also like emma. i love that sparkly silver dress that she wore to go to a concert and then it turned out that she didnt go.

2. julia

I no you might not be reading this horse happy23 but u really made me happy by agreeing with me no 1 ever really cares about me comments:( so that means a lot thank u so much

3. Shaniya

jessie is soooooooooooo cool i like all of them but i didn’t know zuri luke was adopted i knew ravi was adopted but ema’s the only one not adopted

4. blackfangs86

i know it might be weird but i have not seen jessie or what her name is i just know the it is so goood i cant what to whatch it this weekend

5. icarlydancing

I like the show! Most of all I love Zuri and her sassy attitude. I also love Ravi’s accent when he talks or gets angry.

6. cocolious63509

i just watched one of the shows last night and it was sooo funnylious.me and my lil sis wre watching it together .my sister gets in trouble at school for talkin because she was telllin her boyfriend about debby ryan.debby ryan is a good roll model for younger children . i look up to debby ryan i dont just go around the internet talkin about people.

7. cocolious63509

this show is lik so awsome .i just lovvveee deby ryan. sha is lik the best disney actress. i really think people need to litten up a bit and stop haten.

8. catjade48

yeah i watched that show before i like it to but the person i like is emma the most because she is really smart and i also like jessie and zori. Zori is the person i like 2 because she is the one ispire me and jessie she sounds like a fun babysitter that i would want