September 30, 2011

Debby Ryan’s New Disney Show, Jessie

Posted by at 1:30 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Debbieryan_130x130_9.12 The adorable Debby Ryan from Suite Life on Deck and 16 Wishes is in a Disney show called Jessie. In the show, Debby Ryan plays Jessie, a small town girl with big dreams who embarks on the adventure of a lifetime when she decides to move to New York City. She accepts a job as a nanny and moves in with the Ross family — dad Morgan, a famous movie director, mom Christina, a former supermodel turned business mogul, and their four children.

Conflict and chaos arise as Jessie attempts to live her dream in the big city while caring for four kids – 13-year-old Emma (played by Peyton List from the Rodrick Rules movie); a 10-year-old adoptee from India named Ravi (played by Karan Brar also from the Wimpy Kid movies); Luke (played by Cameron Boyce), a mischievous 12-year-old adopted at age five from Detroit. The baby of the family is 7-year-old Zuri, who was adopted at birth from Africa. Jessie_600w

Are you excited for this new show? Let us know your thoughts in the Comments.

1. TigerChasing7

I love to watch Jessie becaause it is funny and it is like my babysitter Jaid. it is funny because she is just like my babysitter.

2. JESSIE_FAN_1O1

I THINK JESSIE IS GREAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE PS ZURI IS THE CUTEST IITTLE GIRL IN THE WORLD AND EMMA IS STYLISH+ UNIQUE TOO! LUKE IS VERY MISHEVIOUS AND HE LIKES JESSIE. RAVI IS A VERY ARTISTIC. MR. KIPLING IS ALSO VERY FUNNY IN THE EPISODES AND SMART. WAY TO GO CAST AND KEEP IT UP. I WILL BE WATCHING YOU GUYS ON YOU SHOW.

3. joel

The JESSIE show is so great never a boring minute they have the best cast all perfect for their parts they play,Debby Ryan is great and a good role model, I am so glad she got her own show Disney knows how to pick them and she will make them proud

4. yonnie

i really kike thee little girl skai she is so so adorable in funky only thing i dont like is the theama song it should have been more better

5. horsehappy23

I watched Jessie last night and I loved it! It is sooooooo funny! I would recommened it to everybody. Just one question. Why are all the characters adopted exept for Emma.

6. sharpiegirl

I love Jessie!! I watched it this morning, and it was great! It might not hve been as good as some other shows, but it was good.

7. Cheerfulheart15

I watched it last night, and I like it! Its a little weird on how they find Jessie and how they fly a private plane, But other than that, It was great! I love Zuri & Ravi! :)

8. jadenight7

hey people comments are written so u can change em duh.
    oh and i know u wont put this on cause apparently u pple dont like us expressing are feelings otherwise known as COMMENTING
    bye <3

9. jadenight7

the only thing i dont like is the title song
    thats cause debby keeps saying “hey jessay”
    i wouldnt be surprised if she squeezed the word essay in the song