September 30, 2011

Debby Ryan’s New Disney Show, Jessie

Posted by at 1:30 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Debbieryan_130x130_9.12 The adorable Debby Ryan from Suite Life on Deck and 16 Wishes is in a Disney show called Jessie. In the show, Debby Ryan plays Jessie, a small town girl with big dreams who embarks on the adventure of a lifetime when she decides to move to New York City. She accepts a job as a nanny and moves in with the Ross family — dad Morgan, a famous movie director, mom Christina, a former supermodel turned business mogul, and their four children.

Conflict and chaos arise as Jessie attempts to live her dream in the big city while caring for four kids – 13-year-old Emma (played by Peyton List from the Rodrick Rules movie); a 10-year-old adoptee from India named Ravi (played by Karan Brar also from the Wimpy Kid movies); Luke (played by Cameron Boyce), a mischievous 12-year-old adopted at age five from Detroit. The baby of the family is 7-year-old Zuri, who was adopted at birth from Africa. Jessie_600w

Are you excited for this new show? Let us know your thoughts in the Comments.

1. miniartemis

Peyton List is so cool, and Debbie Ryan is awesome, I loved her in Suite Life On Deck!!!
    I haven’t watched it yet, but I can’t wait to see it!!

2. dejah b

i love that show its cool and funny i love Zuri she is so cute and funny lolo lucke loves debby lol emma is so tall lol i love this show

3. percy and harry fan

I watched the show like…Sunday on Demand, and it’s BORING and STUPID. In my opinion… I’m not a fan of Debby Ryan’s acting…
    Also, I find Ravi’s Indian accent racist. At school, people already make fun of Indian accents, and now THIS is to add.(I’m Indian) Not amusing, at all.

4. clubbee8

Luke is funny!!! because at the seek peek Luke put Ravi’s sleeping bag on the door when Ravi was sleeping and Luke ring the clock and Ravi weak up and find that he’s sleeping bag was on the door and Ravi said “get me down from here”and Lake said’ if you say so” and un zip the sleeping bag and made Ravi fall on the carpet and he prabley got hrt.

5. demiandselenafan123

I like the show, but it’s not as good as other Disney Channel Shows, such as Wizards of Waverly Place, or So Random! Debby Ryan is an “okay” actress. I still think Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are the best! :D Totally a Lovatic, and a Gomez, I guess. ♥

6. stacks_girl

i’m not that excited. the show doesn’t look that good. i don’t know what’s happened to disney shows, but there just not as good as they used to be. and i’ve never moved debt ryan.
    but…i’ll watch and tell you what i think afterwards!!! who knows, it might surprise me!

1. Aphem

The specialist that I would want to work for would be a Family Practitioner, for a coulpe of reasons. I have had some experience working for a family practice clinic previously and I found that everyday it seemed like patients were coming in with something new. Starting out as a medical assistant for a family practitioner I think would be a great place to start out as a new medical assistant as well since more then likely you would gain a little experience in each area, and would also open the door if I wanted to work for another specialist down the road since in a family practice like setting the medical expertise of individuals varies and would help me grow.One of the specialist I would not want to work for would be a proctologist this practice deals with the colon,rectum, and anus. I think in this setting as a medical assistant I would not really enjoy the job of making sure a patient is prep and ready for a colonoscopy procedure, nor would I want to look at the scope pictures while filling the medical records. If I was to work in this office setting I would need extra incentive to want to do that everyday.