September 30, 2011

Goosebumps Questions? Ask R.L. Stine

Rlstine Have you read all the Goosebumps books, watched all the TV shows, and wondered infinitely what goes on in the mind of Goosebumps creator, R.L. Stine? Well, here’s your chance to find out!

R.L. Stine, author of the Goosebumps HorrorLand and the new Hall of Horrors book series, is ready to answer your burning questions. Submit your questions in the Comments below and we’ll choose 10 of the most creative and terrifyingly ghoulish questions to pass on to R.L. Stine.

Check back here on October 26 to read the answers and see if your question was chosen.

— Amabel, Scholastic Media

1. asdmovie

would you like to make these ideas into a book 1 pumpkin glasses 2 title keep cool and die 3 its about glasses who turns every one into pumpkins that the glasses sees 4 the boys name is ben.

2. brainclaws132

why don’t you try putting scary clown in your stories pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee thank you R.L stine i am a huge fan!!!

3. Ryan

Dear R.l.Stine,
    I LOVE your books. I am looking and looking for books and dvds but they are soooo hard to find. I am trying to get every book and dvd. Anytime i have a chance i read your books, sometimes i have read them before, but i like then sooooooooo much that i read again and again. what is your full name r.l.stine or something else. what about in your next book in hall of horrors that a boy is playing and he just saw a tree move so he went to tell his parents but his parents din’t bileve him… what about that? and the title is Trees of doom and it would say Trees don’t move…or do they.
    plese write back
    your #1 fan
    Ryan
    p.s go r.l.stine

4. Goosebumps fan 12

If you could write funny books and scary ones what’s the first book name could be ? And what will the story be about ?

5. YouBugMe

I really love writing scary stories, too. You are my inspiration for scary stories. I think one of the best ways to get ideas is to take things in your life and change them a little, listen a lot, and ask other people for ideas. Oh, and read a lot. My best friend and I love to write together and we are recently working on a book. Is it really hard to get books published? What would you recommend doing first before publishing a big chapter book?

6. vampriss

How does the ‘mind reader’ from goosbumps escape horror land read your mind??? he guesses right every time!

7. zara

i am your biggest fan in this whole galaxy i love gooosebumps i have red all of your books and i am still waiting for a nother book keep the good work my class mates and friends also love your books and who is minie

8. angeldolphin40

Why don’t you make a goosebumps book with a hybrid creature,for example a werewolf mixed with a vampire

9. angeldolphin40

Of all the goosebumps books I have read (and I have read a lot) only Night Of The Living Dummy scared me so you should up the scariness

10. spoooki

hi rl Stine i am your biggest fan i have read goosebumps since i was 8 and i am 10 i have 51 f your goosebumps books and i have all the rotten school books my question is since u were a kid what scare did u allways fall for i fall for the scary maze game

11. Zachary

I Have An Idea For A New “Goosebumps Horrorland” Book So Here Is The Title “Attack Of The Monster Police” Ok So “Howard U. Likapunchindanose” The “Monster Officer Of The Month” Attacks The Children By Bringing “Monster Blood” “Slappy” And “Clem” And The Whole Monster Police Squad” Even “The Haunted Mask” To Steal The “Key Card” That “Matt Daniels” Has And End Their Escape Plan But “Matt Daniels” Stops Their “Relentless Plan” They Were Able To Use The “Key Card” And Gain Infinite Luck And They Escaped!

12. M Rose

Sir, why did you decide to be the writer of scary stories? Where did you get so much themes from and who is your inspirational icon?

13. Aisha

If you had powers from ‘The Wizard of Ooze’ what would they be? Superstrength,Flight,water powers, or wind powers? I would pick flight because I always wanted to fly.

14. kingwaffle105

R.L.Stine what’s the name of your next goosebumps hall of horrors book 6 I had been wondering that ever since i figured out 5 was called don’t scream.
    I LOVE YOU’RE BOOKS. Their simply the best!