September 30, 2011

Goosebumps Questions? Ask R.L. Stine

Rlstine Have you read all the Goosebumps books, watched all the TV shows, and wondered infinitely what goes on in the mind of Goosebumps creator, R.L. Stine? Well, here’s your chance to find out!

R.L. Stine, author of the Goosebumps HorrorLand and the new Hall of Horrors book series, is ready to answer your burning questions. Submit your questions in the Comments below and we’ll choose 10 of the most creative and terrifyingly ghoulish questions to pass on to R.L. Stine.

Check back here on October 26 to read the answers and see if your question was chosen.

— Amabel, Scholastic Media

1. RoseRocker

The Horrorland Park gave me one of my favorite dreams. Would you like to be the people who go to Horrorland and get the thrills, or the creatures who give the thrills?

2. Emily

hi m.r i loooove your books! like when you were young did a family member tell you stories and you got inspired by them?? i love night of the living dummy its awesome!! i hope you have fun when you write books you have a gifted talent with stories thankyou you entertain me and proubly other kids have a good day sir your the best!>>>>> :)

3. nia

r.l stine do you ever think your books will create paranormal vision in the child’s mind at some point they go over the edg.

4. jacob

hi i love all your books. my favorite has to be calling all creeps or night of the living dummy. you are my favorite author.
    i love the tv show. i havent read all the books,but i want to.

5. gliss

i love ur books!i have many but im having trouble finding the fear street series iread number 1 but my library only has 1 and 10and 8 ooh!the cataluna series was great too!anyway if you could be a monster what would you be and what would you look like?describe yourself and i hope to be a great writer(or game maker)like you! p.s.you should make a mmorpg(multi multiplyer online role playing game!) p.s.s you might see me when i am making a book!

6. ninjacobra1

Why don’t you make a Goosebumps book about a boy who likes scary movies [like Freddy Krueger] finds out that all the monsters are coming to life?

7. greensports10

what book of urs do you think i should read thats the longest, most scariest, and when i mean scary, i mean scarier than harry potter. Please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!! i love ur books………
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

8. gabby9

I love to read a lot of mystery scarie typ books and gooes bumps started my liking your books are awesome.p.s please write more books.thanks