September 30, 2011

Goosebumps Questions? Ask R.L. Stine

Rlstine Have you read all the Goosebumps books, watched all the TV shows, and wondered infinitely what goes on in the mind of Goosebumps creator, R.L. Stine? Well, here’s your chance to find out!

R.L. Stine, author of the Goosebumps HorrorLand and the new Hall of Horrors book series, is ready to answer your burning questions. Submit your questions in the Comments below and we’ll choose 10 of the most creative and terrifyingly ghoulish questions to pass on to R.L. Stine.

Check back here on October 26 to read the answers and see if your question was chosen.

— Amabel, Scholastic Media

1. ngonwater

About your book Its The First Day Of School Forever what would you do if you were in school forever would you mind or not why or why not?

2. Delia

Have you always wanted to write? If so, when did you start? If not, what did you want to be before you started writing?

3. Raggweed

Since goosebumps creep me out, how can you not be scared, and keep making them. They freak even my older relatives out, so are you afraid of your own creations too?

4. Peter

where did you get the idea for slappy? did you see some horror film like chucky (shudder) and want to make a version for kids?

5. ashlie

dear r.l stine you are 1 awesome writer i really think u are cool have u ever thought of writeing a super scary book that would be legandery to kids well ur books are very scary my favourite bok would be the 5 masks of doctor screem and the streets of panic park

6. Bryonna

I <3 ur books there AWESOME one day I want to be a writter just like you I plan to read ALL of your books someday. Keep making new books you rock!! :)

7. kangaroobear3

ALSO ^^ do u have a bride just like slappy? few more questions if u were i dummy that was made from a cursed coffin what would ur name be and would u have a bride?When and how did u start writing Goosebumps books and also do u like scary scary movies like chucky i’m starting to get to think that slappy the dummy is chucky the doll kind of similar they both have brides (=^_^=) but if u know ms.D she got two books signed by u but if u know her plzz TYPE back thnx bye

8. kangaroobear3

I love ur books my teacher said she knows u very well she got two books SIGHNED By You do u do that to every book or cause my teacher knows u so well i’m reading escape horrorland now but i’m bad because the libraries don’t have wierdo halloween and heads u loose also the ghost dog howls but my question is can u put horrorland series on t.v next year plzz plzz plzzzzz also if u know my tacher Ms. D well can u get me a sighned book thnx bye

9. Lexi

Have you ever based one of your stories on a real life situation?
    What is your most scariest moment?
    Have you ever faced a time as scary as something in one of your books or shows?
    Who is your inspiration?
    Are you a prankster with scaring people?
    When did you get the idea to start writing horror stories?
    Thank you! Hope you like my questions!
    ~Lexi

10. GHOSTCOMPASS1

Can you make a Horrorland show?If ther all ready is one can you put it on Cartoon Network for Comcast?