September 21, 2011

13 Gifts by Wendy Mass

Posted by at 12:19 am in Authors, Reads | Permalink

13-gifts-130x130 If you loved 11 Birthdays and Finally by Wendy Mass, then we have good news for you. Her newest book is out now, titled 13 Gifts, and it looks like it is going to be every bit as good!

Watch this video with the author and see for yourself!

What do you think? Are you a fan of Wendy Mass's other books? Will you be reading 13 Gifts? Let us know in the Comments.

1. Linda

Wendy mass is one of my favorite authors of all time and her books are the greatest. I was so excited to read this book and I’m in the middle of it right now!

2. amethystcat55

I have friends that are reading the book and they said that it was a great book and we read it and it has someone that was shaving their legs.

3. Neena

love the Finnally 12 bok and 11 birthdays book but the beginning in 13 wishes asn’t that good but the part at the very end was great.

4. modog2017

i haven’t read 11 gifts or finally or 13 gifts yet but want to when i finish the wedding planners daughter series!!!!

5. yellowsports5

Dear Wendy Mass,
    I love reading your books (You can thank the opionated readers club at my library for that.) I recently bought 13 gifts from a book order and read it. It was amazing! Are you going to do a 14 book ,too? Or mabe a 10?Please do it for me. Please

6. AWESOME

I JUST BOUGHT THIS BOOK AND READ THE FIRST CHAPTER AND A LITTLE BIT OF THE SECOND AND I’M ALREADY HOOKED ON IT… IT IS HILARIOUS

7. aphroditedolphin6

I havn’t read the other books but i want to read this! Can i read this one beefore the others and still understand it all? Well I can’t wait to start reading!

8. CrimsonHorse17

It sounds scary and mysterous.I love those kinds of books.Tomorrow I will look for it in my school labary.Wish me luck! :) )
    ~CrimsonHorse17