August 8, 2011

Writing Prompt: Your Ideas!

Posted by at 1:39 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Rainbow_pen Last week, I asked you awesome, intelligent, and creative people for your ideas for Writing Prompts, and you gave me . . . SHOCKER! . . . awesome, intelligent, and creative Writing Prompts, like a million of them! I love you guys. I really do. I promised I would use them all, and I will but it might take me a few months, or years, to include them all. Keep checking back because yours will definitely be here someday!

7938632face Ashi1 submitted these ideas:

"Well, I pretty much have silly ideas:- You could keep a quiz on your fave book. You can have a random 3 line poem thingy. You can give a caption yourself and tell us guyz to describe the situation like-If the caption's Kittens blah blah blah,then describe what they're doing."

I like the 3 line poem idea! OK I'll start the poem and you guys continue in the Comments.

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That moves and shifts like clay
When all at once, I saw a crowd
of amazing STACKERS who just made my day!

OK, so it's 4 lines and I stole some of it from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, but you get the picture. Yours will be much better than mine. Please add your lines to the poem in the Comments.

1. Artbutterfly88

we should be able to be nice to one another. we should post nice coments about people and not mean. so it won’t hurt peoples feelings!

2. Aryanna

Hey! I really think that we should be able to make our on quizzes and post them on our profiles! I think that would be awesome :)

3. chihuahuaclub1

As the wolves howl, I am standing outside of the tent alone. I hear rustling in the bushes behind me. It could be… (then you write what it COULD BE) … But it is…!
    (ex:It could be a snake or a bear, but it is a squirrel or a bunny. But i would ask you to make the list longer and make what it is as funny as possible!!)

4. emily

i have fun with my friend but i have to go to school i like the summer i get to play with my friend and that is cool

5. cointeeth1

my mom reads huger games she said they are great books from what she she has read so far she has read 2 books out of all of them

6. Son

Friends forever
    You’re my best friend forever.
    You made me happy whenever I sad,
    You made me laugh whenever I cry,
    You made me feel strong whenever I feel fragile,
    You would always stay by my side,
    And guide me through life.

7. rainbowpuppy9

I think this year for school : 1. less homework
    2.good food for lunch
    3.more learning and breaks
    during some tests
    4.learning new stuff
    5.getting past grades this school year.

8. crazycheese

well maybe u shuld write about friendships and ur life or sume1 elses like for instance take DIARY OF A WIMPY KID for an exampl thats a real famous book and all its really focuses on is gregs (the main charcter)sl life so wh dont u use that as an inspiration

9. SilverFairy1

Umm this is from gallgher girls. It is about Zach Goode.
    I see you appear
    right when i need you not.
    Of scare you give me a lot.
    ( That was ok i guess.)
    Here is hunger games.
    Pain. All i think about is pain.
    There must be a way out!
    Don’t they know i’m not a piece of there GAME!
    Pain.
    ~ SilverFAiry1

10. ashi1

*hides face*OMG!Thanks for using my name,Sonja!
    K..I’ll continue:-
    Then,I saw many like me,
    They were my sort,
    I gasped and screams-’SEE!’,
    Shall we sort?
    Is it ok?I mean,I couldn’t find any word rhyming sort.