August 5, 2011

Phineas and Ferb Movie

Posted by at 2:14 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Phineasandferb_130 PHINEAS AND FERB: ACROSS THE 2ND DIMENSION

Phineas and Ferb go on their biggest journey yet in Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension, a Disney Channel Original Movie premiering Friday, August 5 on Disney Channel, Saturday, August 13 on Disney XD and Saturday, August 20 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The story begins on a summer afternoon in Danville. While celebrating the anniversary of getting their beloved pet, Perry, imaginative stepbrothers Phineas and Ferb are catapulted into Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s Evil Inc., where they encounter a machine that opens portals into other dimensions. Phineas&Ferb_600w
Phineas and Ferb travel to Alternate-Danville, the eerily familiar dimension resembling their home in the Tri-State area. There they come face to face with their alternate egos, while their faithful pet Perry reveals a secret of his own. In Alternate-Danville they encounter the sinister Dr. Doofenshmirtz2, who has successfully managed to reign over the gloomy universe, forbidding all things summer.

Will Phineas, Ferb, and Perry thwart Dr. Doofenshmirtz and make it home? You’ll have to watch to find out!

In case you missed it a while back, here are some step by step tips for how to draw Phineas and Ferb, straight from the creators themselves. Want to see the real life Phineas? Here he is: Vincent Martella! Is that how you pictured him?

Let us know what you think of Phineas and Ferb in the Comments.

Images courtesy Disney XD

1. amberipod11

I think i would want to be Phineaus and Ferb because they are both smart and cool. also because my sisters really like this show. And i will support them no matter what.

2. Gabriela

I have seen this movie two times already and it dosen’t get old.Becuse it is so awsome.so i would give this movie five stars!
    Also my little brother and sister will sit down completly when they see the movie is comeing on so ya i like this movie.

3. tyler

i saw the movie and there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many doofs (doofenshmirts)

4. rachael

i saw this! it was hilarious!!!! my fav character is DR. D the evil scientist who wants to take over the TRISTATE AREA!!!:)

5. Alana

I remember an episode where Phineas made a cute detector 2 find this ADORABLE alien. So Isabella was there,and kept on saying “Oh,I think I’m a problem here.”She would try to make Phineas think she’s cute but guess what Isabella???Your not part of the problem!You r the problem!!!LOL

6. dragonapple5

The movie was so good! I liked it when they were going across diffrent dimensions they looked so cool and wierd.

7. gamemaster4

the movie was full of action and the show is funny it was wrong about phineas being mean to perry though

8. mason

I thought it was okay. I am not a fan of cartoons like that. Not because of the story but because of the animation.

9. julia

were are all my comments going have you seen mine it’s HUGE if you see it say it ON THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. julia

not to be mean but i just think that show in general is like super annoying:( it just does the same thing every episode there mom goes out candance is in charge,then phineas an ferb build something then mean while perry is getting orders from that guy with the white hair then he goes to see doctor d then he gets traped by doctor d then phineas say’s “where’s perry?”then isabella and whoever come over then they play on it then after the mom comes home and candace tries to bust them or whatever then perry escapes from his trap and then they get in a fight and then the mom is walking to the back yard and there invention disapeers because of doctor d’s invention and then the mom sees nothing and then gets mad at candace and then candace gets mad because it was there then the mom invites everyone to eat something and then perry shows up and that’s like the whole show! it’s so stupid and i don’t mean to hurt anyones feelings or anything thats just my opinion.and if you guy’sare like if she dosen’t even like it then how dose she know all that stuff well jtlyk i have to watch it with my 2 brother’s and 2 sister’s:|but i haven’t seen the movie so i’m not going to like bash it.well yet anyway:)oh and just because i wrote this and you don’t like it pleas still read my comment’s i’m a journalist and i write really good reviews sometimes!and let me know what you think about my comment’s for real tho if you don’t like them tell me your only making me a stronger writer!!

11. dancingactor1

the movie was so good,how they entered the 2nd demension of danville everyone was great espeacialy candance and how she was all cool and protecting her brothers that was the best phineas and ferb movie :-]

12. amuseddancing3

I loved that movie! I laughed so hard i couldn’t breathe! My favorite part was at the end when they got their inventions they ever created together and they started fighting the robots and Dr.D.

13. patrick

do phineis and ferb across the secend demention
    have anything about perry leaving to another family or something

14. athenaamber12

I just fineshed watching it and I love it I also like the new Candace from the other demention.My fave part was when perry peed on the couch.

15. MoonlightSapphire11

I have seen it.i wonder how they came up with some good ideas llike that. ive seen the movie about 4 times

16. Lil Mama78647

I love that movie and I would tell you about it but some people have not seen from what i have read so if i tell it about it will be messing the movie up and that IS NOT GOOD

17. optimisticbird1

if i where anyone on the show is ferb i don’t know why but i’m like the other main people in shows and movies like in chicken little i’m fish

18. moviespioler1

I love the movie! But its sad at the very end when Phineis and Ferb don’t get to remember agent P.

19. karadoe2000

I watched the premier on Friday night. It’s awesome! My brother and I are watching it again on demand right now.

20. BLUEART139

I WATCHED IT AND THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME!I DIDN’T LIKE THE PART WERE THEY WERE BLAMING PERRY THAT HE DIDN’T TELL THEM HE WAS A AGENT BEFORE.CANDCE WAS SO COOL IN THE 2ND CHARTER!I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT I WOULD BE LIKE IN THE 2ND DIMONSION!

21. Scylla

***SPOILER-ALERT***If you haven’t seen it, skip past this***
    I love love love the end, where Isabella kisses Phineas and he’s all like, “ISABELLA! Wait, wait, wait!” *mindwipe*

22. Harley

I love Phineas and Ferb and I also love the movie. It was soooo fun and cool and I hope its on tonight to. I love Isebella expecially in the 2nd dimension. She’s sooo cool!!!!!!!!!!

23. EMERALDKIWI4

Issabella and Phineas should really go together. They are perfect. I love the part when Issabella kiss’ Phineas at the end of the movie and nobody remembers-not even her!! Ha ha, I love this show!

24. dancprincess

I love Phineas and Ferb! The movie was great, and I heart Perry!!! Grrrrr. (Or however he does his little clicling sound.) :D

25. wintersnowflake123

i love phineas and ferb! if you do add me if you watched it too add me also! have a good summer people! school is almost here so half likes school other half not

26. tigerchasing4

i love Phineas and Ferb! I really cant wait to watch it. My freinds will also be watching with me.

27. orangedog32

I love Phineas and Ferb because it’s funny. I am so excited to see the movie at 7 tonight. I <3 Phineas and Ferb.

28. Andrea

I love Phineas and Ferb! I don’t have Disney Channel, but hopefully, it will premier on Disney XD also. I can’t wait!

29. PhoenixSong3

Ferb is my favorite character. Phineas is a tad-bit annoying. Ferb is soo cool! Hes british, the gaming world champion, has MAD folding skills, and perfect aim!! also issabella she is just ANNOYING.
    ~PhoenixSong3 who thinks that ferb ROCKS!!