August 17, 2011

New Poison Apple Sneak Peek

Posted by at 2:41 am in Reads, Sneak Peek | Permalink

SneakPeek If you are a fan of the Poison Apple series, then you're in luck. We have a sneak peek of the latest book, a spooky mystery called Curiosity Killed the Cat. Curiosity

Eleven-year old Hannah can't believe she has to move from Tarrytown to spooky Sleepy Hollow to stay with her dad, stepmom, and her spoiled and nasty stepsister, Molly. So Hannah is thrilled when a sweet black stray cat begins showing up on her dad's doorstep to keep her company. Hannah's heard of the legend of the black ghost cat that haunts the Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, but she always figured it was just a legend. . . right? Or could the ghost cat of Sleepy Hollow be haunting Hannah?
Read an excerpt here

And if you haven't already added the widgets to your Profile, there are two super-fun Poison Apple widgets you can add to your STACKS Profile to show your Poison Apple love. Add the Poison Apple Daily Bite and Poison Apple Sweet and Sour widgets to your Profile! Of course, you need to have a Profile first, so if you haven't done that, then please join now!

1. HPFRK4LF!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!! I totally LOVE the poison apple books!!!! i need to own only 3 more of them!!!!! u shud totally read them and can the authors pleez keep on writing more?????!!!!!????

2. catfangs24

wow well um i love posion apple books they are just my thing i love to read them and i can’t wait to read it i have all the collectoin execpt 4 that book and i love animals so i really want to read it.

3. A

Artsheerful it is u should read it also i have read a few of the books but i think this one will be even better u should read one.

4. wolfwerewolf19

i love poison apple books i read all of them… in fact i just finshed 1 of the books yesterday and i finshed another book 2 day the books were The dead end and Her evil twin they were awesome.And i’m hopeing 2 read this one too.

5. Onyxfairy5

i think their cute but i would prefer more background more magic more spook, i mean their nice to read but….

6. citydog27

I love this book review, it kinda makes you feel like you are actualy reading the book.Since I am a BIG fan of the POISON APPLE series,I just can’t wait until I get a chance to read the book myself.

7. artblack145

my mom would never get me that book i like it but were cristians so no bad stuff and i read a goosebumb book and that got me like umm…well you know what!

8. Courtney

I belive a book like this book wll inspire kids like you and me to read more and more every year ! so everybody lets INSPIRE other to read! Who agrres??????!!!!!????

9. K

I love the poisen apple books they are awsome and i love drawing the covers for some reason :) i drew one once and my friend seriously thought i photo copied it