August 18 is Percy Jackson's birthday, so to celebrate, we have a Trivia Quiz. How well do you know the birthday boy/demi-god? You can find the answers in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan. I'm pretty sure you knew that already, but I thought I would say it just in case you've been living on another planet for the last 10 years.
- Who is Annabeth's mother?
- Who is Clarisse's father?
- What sort of creature is Mr. Brunner?
- What sort of creature is Grover?
- Two words: What is the name of Percy's boarding school?
- How many Olympian gods are there?
- What type of tree is on top of Half-Blood Hill?
- What is Mr. D's full name?
- What sort of animal head hangs above Ares' cabin?
- Name one thing that Hermes is the god of.
- Who is the wife of Zeus?
- What is the pattern on Mr. D's shirt?
- Where do Percy and his mother like to go on vacation?
- Three words: according to Percy's mom, how did his dad disappear?
- Who is Dionysus' father?
- What is Dionysus restricted from?
- What part of the Big House seems mysterious to Percy?
- What does Percy use to defeat Clarisse when she tries to bully him?
- What lives in the canoe lake?
- Aside from pinochle, what is another game Dionysus considers the greatest human achievement?
- What is Smelly Gabe's last name?
- What sort of creature tried to attack young Percy when he was taking a nap in daycare?
- Who was Zeus' mother, who hid him from Kronos?
- Chiron says there is a statue of what Greek mythological figure in Rockefeller Center?
- Who is the Greek lord of the dead?
Leave your answers in the Comments. And if you have been living on another planet, definitely leave me a message in the Comments. I totally want to hear from you! If any of these have you stumped, here are the answers.
Questions courtesy of Disney Hyperion