July 4, 2011

Writing Prompt: Favorite Book Characters

Posted by at 2:49 am in Harry Potter, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writingprompt_charactergifts EPIC Character Questions!

Skyelark Moon on the Harry Potter Message Board has some great questions for today's Writing Prompt. The questions are meant for Harry Potter characters, but I think they work with any book characters. So think about YOUR favorite characters and come up with your answers to these epic questions. . .

• Who is your favorite character?
  • Which character would you want to go on a date with?
  • If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
  • What character would you like to live with?
  • What character would be your best friend?
  • If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?
  • If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with?
  • If you could be a character, which one would you be?
  • What character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts?

For example, if I were away, I would want Theodosia Throckmorton from Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos to take care of my cats, because they sometimes act really crazy and Theo will be able to tell if it's because they are cursed.

And if I could take a character camping, I would take Kate Weatherall from The Mysterious Benedict Society. I would want to see her build a tent out of all the crazy stuff she carries in her bucket!

Answer one question or answer them all! Leave your answers in the Comments.

1. bearcity32

My answer to all these questions are either Sirius Black from the Harry Potter series, Firestar from the Warriors series, Hollyleaf from the Warriors series, Kallik from the Seekers series, or Storm from the Survivors series.

2. bearcity32

Answer to all questions: SIRIUS BLACK(Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling) OR FIRESTAR(Warriors By Erin Hunter)

3. amerhamster35

1. The Weasley twins
    2. Harry Potter
    3. Hermione
    4. The Weasley’s
    5. Ginny, Hermione, or Luna
    6. Mr. Weasley
    9. Ginny

4. IsisPegasus6

-Hermione, Katniss Everdeen, Piper McLean
    -Gale Hawthorn
    -Dobby
    -Percy Jackson
    -Primrose Everdeen
    -Peeta Mellark (before he was hijacked)
    -Sadie Kane, Zia Rashnid
    -Hermione (duh)

5. Timesha

My favorite character is definetly Harry Potter. He sacrificed his life to save those he loved. In the end he conquered death. I enjoyed watching him grow and mature throughout the series.

6. Jazz Black

Who is your favorite character?
    Hermoine Jean Granger
    Which character would you want to go on a date with?
    Fred Weasley
    If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
    Neville Longbottom
    What character would you like to live with?
    Hermione Granger
    What character would be your best friend?
    the golden trio, the twins, and Luna
    If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?
    The twins
    Greece, with Fred Weasley
    If you could be a character, which one would you be?
    Hermione Granger, or Luna Lovegood
    What character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts?
    Luna Lovegood

7. werewolfcat5

My favorite character is Septimus from Flyte.I don’t know who I’ll go with on a date so I guess nobody.I would want Jenny from How I Survived Middle School to take care of my pet.I would want to live with Liza from How I Survived Middle School.Jenna from Magyk would be my best friend.I will want to take Madison from Madison Finn camping.If I could go with any character to a zoo,I would take Mandy from Animal Ark with me.I would want to be Marcia from Magyk.I would want Harry Potter to be in my dorm at Hogwarts.

8. Tennisrat

I would want to be Kendra from Fablehaven( which, by the way, is a totally epic book) because her powers are totally SWEET!!!

9. anonymous

My fave character is Tiffany Aching (Tiffany Aching Adventures by Terry Prachett)
    I dont date
    I would want Petulia (see above) to take care of my pet
    I would want Kate Wetherall to live with me
    Tiffany Aching of course!
    I would go camping with Kristy Thomas