July 4, 2011

Writing Prompt: Favorite Book Characters

Posted by at 2:49 am in Harry Potter, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writingprompt_charactergifts EPIC Character Questions!

Skyelark Moon on the Harry Potter Message Board has some great questions for today's Writing Prompt. The questions are meant for Harry Potter characters, but I think they work with any book characters. So think about YOUR favorite characters and come up with your answers to these epic questions. . .

• Who is your favorite character?
  • Which character would you want to go on a date with?
  • If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
  • What character would you like to live with?
  • What character would be your best friend?
  • If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?
  • If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with?
  • If you could be a character, which one would you be?
  • What character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts?

For example, if I were away, I would want Theodosia Throckmorton from Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos to take care of my cats, because they sometimes act really crazy and Theo will be able to tell if it's because they are cursed.

And if I could take a character camping, I would take Kate Weatherall from The Mysterious Benedict Society. I would want to see her build a tent out of all the crazy stuff she carries in her bucket!

Answer one question or answer them all! Leave your answers in the Comments.

1. MidnightDreamer

*Luna, Piper, or Snape
    *Percy or possibly Frank
    *Hmmm. Hagrid because he teaches care of magical creatures.
    *Can I pick 2? Luna and Percy. Cuz Percy is my BF. Lol. Kidding.
    *Luna because she is cool.
    *Leo and Hazel because they are cool and we could build an awesome tent.
    *To Hawaii with Percy. Cuz I’ve always wanted to go to Hawaii. Plus, it’s by the ocean
    *Piper or Annabeth
    *Luna. Especially because I’m a ravenclaw.

2. Ley56

Elfangor
    Elfangor
    I don’t have a pet if I did. Cassie.
    Elfangor
    Rachel (Elfangor would be my boyfriend.)
    Cassie
    Elfangor Greece.
    Rachel (I get her on the quiz) Or Loren (she marries Elfangor)
    Tobias for a non HP person Luna for Hp person.

3. nico

I have got to reply to who my favorite character is. Voldemort. He is evil he is cool. Also have to reply to who i would go on a date with. Either Ginny, or Hermione. Belatrix is actually pretty in LEGO. I watched the Potter Puppet Pals online. My favorite is the Draco episode.

4. Estrella

I am the most biggest fan of Harry Potter in the last movie i dont get why he would break and throw away the wand of Dumbledor thats just crazy :) :):)

5. I<3prt2!!

2. Fred Weasley
    3. Hagrid
    4. Sirus Black
    5. Cho Chang
    6. Diogon Allay with Hermoine Granger
    7. Ginny Weasley
    8. Hermione (or Cho Chang)

7. Onyxfairy5

1. Professor Snape/Thalia
    2. none
    3. Hagrid/Chiron
    4. Cho Chan/Annabeth
    5. Hermione/Alyss (from Rangers Apprentice)
    6. Bex (from the Gallegher Girls)
    7. London with Bex/Japan with Cho Chan
    8. Will (from RA)
    9. Cho and Hermione

8. Lily

1.Who is your favorite character?
    From HP: Luna Lovegood
    From PJO: Nico di Angelo
    From Warrior Cats:Jayfeather
    From Inheritance Cycle: Arya
    From Hunger Games: Rue or Prim or Haymitch
    2.Which character would you want to go on a date with?
    Draco Malfoy or Fred weasley or Nico di Angelo *SPOILER* too bad that Fred is dead… :(
    3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
    The Weasleys
    4.What character would you like to live with?
    That’s kinda hard…I’m gonna have to go with Hermione Granger. She’s pretty awesome. I would go with Luna, but her house is..umm..strange.
    5.What character would be your best friend?
    Luna Lovegood. I really think she’s awesome and that she’s really smart, if not a bit weird. I’d also go with Rue or Prim or Katniss from the Hunger Games
    6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?
    Katniss from the Hunger Games. If I ever get chased by a bear, she’d know what to do.
    7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with?
    I would go with Hermione or Luna or Rose Weasley to Paris cuz it’s just awesome like that.
    8.If you could be a character, which one would you be?
    I’d love to be Rose Weasley or Bianca di Angelo for a day. Just for 1 day though.
    9.What character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts?
    Luna or Katniss or Prim or Hermione

9. JadeDragon49

@miniartemis I don’t think Rue has a last name. It said online that District Elevens don’t have last names.

10. Patricia

My favorite character is Severus Snape because I can relate to being bullied at school, particually when it’s someone stronger than you. I’d date Bill Weasely. I’d would be Ollivander, because he’s an extraordainary character,if you think about it. I’d room with Luna Lovegood,and she’d be my best friend as well.

11. Lily Luna :)

Who is your favorite character? Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Neville…
    Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry or Ron
    If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Plants- Neville… Pets- Ginny or Hermione
    What character would you like to live with? Weasleys
    What character would be your best friend? Hermione, Ginny, or Luna
    If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Luna
    If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Crumple-Horned Snorcack Hunting with Luna :) .
    If you could be a character, which one would you be? Luna, Ginny, or Hermione
    What character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts? Luna or Ginnny, maybe Hermione

12. autumnapplebelly

13. Kattayle

Q1.Fave Character:Hermione Granger
    Q2.The Character I’d Date: Harry Potter
    Q3.The Character I’d want to take care of my pets: Hermione Granger
    Q4.The Character(s) I’d want to live with: Fred and George Weasley
    Q5.The Character who’d be my best friend: Ginny Weasley
    Q6.I’d want to take Fred and George Weasley to Six Flags (I don’t know why)
    Q7.I’d want to be Ron Weasley
    Q8.The Character I’d want in my dorm: Hermione Granger
    i know i forgot a question but idc

14. SilverFairy1

Hey HEy, im doing
    a mix between
    Fablehaven series and
    Gallagher girl series
    ( read em both. you wont regret it!)
    1.Mr. Solomon
    2.Seth
    3.Warren
    4.Cammie!!
    5.HeX Cammie!!
    6.Bex!
    7.Bracken and…fairy queen land ( wat evs its called)
    8.Cammie. A fairy.
    9.Bex.Hugo!

15. psychedphoenix7

1 Sirius Black
    2 I would love to go on a date with either Fred George or Ron I love Redheads
    3 Hagrid would take care of my pets I think it’s great how he takes care of buckbeak
    4 I’d want to live with either Luna or Hermoine
    5 Luna and Ginny would be my best friends
    6 I would take Ron camping I LOVE him (and his RED hair!!!)
    7 If I could go anywhere with anyone I would go to the exact same thing as Katy but with Ron, Harry and Hermoine
    8 i would be Hermoine because shes smart helpful and marries Ron
    9 I’d want Draco and Neville in my dorm
    I love your quiz thanks

16. athenaangel64

on almost all of these i would pick hermione. except who would you date(etc)of course!!!! i feel like most of the time i am hermione without magic! HARRY POTTER BOOKS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. emeraldcrown1

Q1 Anne of Green Gables and Kit from The Witch of Blackbird Pond
    Q2. Gilbert from Anne of Green Gables
    Q4. Anne of Green Gables

18. Popcorn3penguin

•Who is your favorite character?
    Hermione
    •Which character would you want to go on a date with?Fred
    •If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
    Hagrid
    •What character would you like to live with?
    Ginny
    •What character would be your best friend?
    Hermione
    •If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?
    Hermione
    •If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with?
    Yule ball with fred
    •If you could be a character, which one would you be?
    Ginny
    •What character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts?
    Hermione and Ginny

19. Alayna

1. Sirius
    2. RON!
    3. Luna or Tonks I know they would be safe
    4. Hermoine she could help anyone with their homework!!!
    5.Luna or Hermoine