July 18, 2011

Writing Prompt: Future Career

Posted by at 4:37 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writingprompt_generic When I was young, I never imagined that I would be working for the ultimate website of all awesomeness when I grew up. I couldn't imagine it because when I was young, the Internet hadn't even been invented yet! (Imagine having to grow up without the STACKS!) Well, I got lucky and landed my dream job at Scholastic, but for today's Writing Prompt, I want to hear from you.

What is your Future Dream Job?

Writer? Veterinarian? Chef? Librarian? Solar Power Engineer? Auror? (We might discover that magic is real! You never know!) Dream about your perfect world, what kinds of things it will have in it, and then imagine your dream job in it! I can't wait to hear all the ways you are going to grow up and change the world!

1. Cherrymania

my carrer would be a nurse because i love to help others and i just wanna help others like others helped me through out my school years but now im high school and im loving but i miss all my friends that failed you will be missed see you next you.

2. Gracie

I realy want to be a vet because I LOVE animals. but I want to be a wildlife vet because they’re really interesting. If that doesn’t work I want to be a musician/singer or artist.

3. Katie.

I have got different imaginations but there is something I seriously crave ;)
    I seriously want to be a singer it would be a dream come true.
    Singing is like a passion to me I have been writing songs since I was 8 and growing up being a singer will be the greatest thing.
    if not a singer then a writer Im not the best at writing but I do love it or yes maybe I could just try to get better and better. Never Say Never.

4. mackenzie

if i had the choice to choose my dream job i would choose a dance teacher or a singer because i love to sing and dance and i think some of u think thats a good future dream job and i think that dancing and singing is like really really really really and i mean really fun

5. Selena

I would like to become a doctor. They earn a lot of money and I will be able to take care of my family. Being a doctor, I can help people heal and feel better. I would like to become a doctor when I grow up even if I have to go through those extra years of schooling and studying.

6. purplebutterfly355

I want to be a model i am 8 and i have been modeling since i was five my sister takes the pictures so i wanna be a modeler its cool ♥

7. Kirstin

I dream of becoming a actress! I want to star on Broadway, and in the movies! I want to win a Tony, a Oscar, and be a household name! Yearn for the day I make it big!

8. Bullred28

I want to be a docter because i like helping people. When i am a docter I would like to work in L.A.. i would like to work there because there is a lot of people there that means mor money.

9. jackblackreading

I want to become a brain surgeon or an author so far I have written two books and im improving them so Scholastics can publish it XD

10. hoolianlegacy101

well, I guess an author would be fun, but everyone says I would make a great psychologist! Or, I could be the editor of a famous magazine!

11. nuha

hello scholastic
    I started write a story called Jain saved her family i really worked on it other story called Maria and her friends having fun may you like it Jain saved her family it look like a reality and the problem there in Yemen there is no books stores to sale it i rather you read it also you can send me a message and ill send you back the story is Jain saved her family page 126 pages thank you
    Nuha

12. afternoonpotatochips1

I would love to be a rocket scientist! It would be a great moment of happiness when your rocket lifts off.

13. Taylor

My dream jobs would be either an actress or an author. I would love to be able to enter a different world each time I act, and acting is a very natural thing for me (I’m not saying I’m really good at it.) I love writing, though. Either job and I would be happy.

14. emeraldcat40

Author/artists. Author because I love writing and reading. Artists because I’m really good at drawing dragons,people,animals,and the sky. (If I do say so myself!)

15. Patricia

I’m hoping to become an author by the time I’m sixteen.(It doesn’t sound so ambitous if you remember there are authors younger than that.) However, I am looking forward to getting a double major in astronomy and archeology.

16. devynah

well when i grow up i either want to be a poet,singer or a fashion designer.It doesn’t really matter what career i pursue i just want one of my choices mentioned.I’d like to be a poet because i enjoy writing poem in my spare time.But,in the other hand being a singer would be a amazing experience considering many singers accumulate fans andmake tons of hit songs!Also fashion designing is quite enjoyable since other insividuals can wear MY stlyes.So for now I will just focus on being a twelve year old girl and not grow up too fast!tootles..lol

17. crazywizard10

whats up dudes!!!!!!!
    i am definently going to be a writer because im am about to send my first book
    to the scholastic publishing house and i’m only 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no lies!!!!!!!!