Last month I introduced a new game called Book Titles in Other Words. After so many of you posted answers, I had to bring it back for another round. For those of you who forgot the rules or for those new to the game, here's how it works: I give you the titles of some famous books with slightly different phrasing and you need to solve what the original title is.
Here's an example clue from the first game: Journal of a Cowardly Child
Did you figure it out? The answer is Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney! Now here are 10 more clues to boggle your brain.
- Clifford the Gargantuan Scarlet Canine
- Harrison Planter and the Compartment of Confidential Information
- The Donor
- The Ebony Oval (Hint: A book in the 39 Clues series)
- Enchanted Woody-Plant Abode
- Barrage Of the Carved Pumpkins (Hint: A book in the Goosebumps series)
- A Sequence of Unlucky Incidents
- Emerald Unhatched Baby Birds and Pork
- Grasping Flames (Hint: A book in the Hunger Games series for ages 12 and up)
So get that creative side of your noggin working and post your answers in the Comments below. Good luck everyone!!