July 13, 2011

Sneek Peak: The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers #2

Posted by at 3:14 am in Reads, Sneak Peek, The 39 Clues | Permalink

SneakPeekThe 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers Book #2: A King's Ransom by Jude Watson

That's right. Book #2! I know The Medusa Plot (Book #1 by Gordon Korman) is not coming out until August 30, but we have a sneak peek look at the cover of Book 2. Feast your eyes on this! Kingsransom

Isn't it beautiful? Mark your calendar because it's coming to stores on December 6, 2011!

1. duck39

I cannott wate!!! Im soooooooo,exited aboutt the new book!!! Who wouldn’t read the author,Jude Watson’s books?!! THEY’RE THE BEST BOOKS EVER!! DID YOU HEAR THAT!? EVER!!!

2. Amy Cahill

Awww poor Amy and Dan they’re father might turn out to be like The Holt Kids Grandfather who was hated for many years but still I love the action Peace!
    ” Tell Me Something I don’t know” Selena Gomez

3. Bob

*SPOLIER ALERT*
    In this book,
    William McIntyre Dies
    Dan’s father is alive
    Dan’s father is also hinted greatly to be a cahill traitor
    Dan tries to make the serum

4. Dan Cahill

1. Damien Vesper ‘Vespers Rising’ is book 11 of the first series!
    2. Does anyone know when #2 comes out in Australia!

5. Dolphinbreeze9

my brother has lots of the 39 clues books. He has never let me read them. So at school I found the first one Maze of Bones and started to read it. Now I love love love the 39 clues!

6. niki

IM GOING TO BE THE FIRST TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    o ya poeple, 39 clues rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you dont like history, adventure, mystery, suspense, realistic, action, secrecy, puzzles, and crazy awesome families, i suggest you might pass this one for now!!! —-niki

7. Erica

Wow!I <3 thy 39 clues. Isn’t VESPER’S RISING BOOK 1? I have …Never ever…Heard of … The MEDUSA PLOT! THE KING’S RANSOM looks like a good book.I’m most like AMY!

8. candycake21

I am a big fan of 39 clues I am toatly going to by that book after it comes out i almost brought all the books. Oh ya thanks for telling me that abut the new book .

9. browniered7

No way!!!!!!!!! Im a big 39 clues fan! Dan he is just like me! i will be the first 1 to get that book!!!!!

10. Mia

@becca boodles- I think 39 clues rocks! Mybe you’re not into historical, realistic, mystery, action and secrecy all blended in to one.

11. redwolf31

megan, the 39 clues is a series (kind of like two series) and an internet card game
    BTW I want to read it as soon as i can!