July 14, 2011

Harry Potter Then and Now

HarryPotterMovie As you know, the final Harry Potter movie comes out on Friday, July 15. Of course, I am going to see it, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (rated PG-13) will be a bittersweet experience. As the day gets closer, I am thinking more and more over the last ten years of watching these movies, watching my favorite characters grow up and change.

Remember Daniel Radcliffe when he was so tiny?! Isn’t it so strange to see Hogwarts all demolished like that in the final movie?

How do you feel about the Harry Potter movies ending? Leave a Comment.

Images © 2011 Warner Bros. Ent.
Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Harry Potter characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.

1. catgymnastics173

(virtual tears flood whole room) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DON’T WANT TO MOVIES TO END OR HOGWARTS TO BE DEMOLISHED! Sorry for being so dramatic though, I’m just so sad! HARRY POTTE RIS THE BEST SERIES EVER!

2. catgymnastics173

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love the movies and the books, I don’t want them to end like that!But I can still re-read the books and watch the movies anytime. We still also have other updates on the series, and I saw chocolate frogs and every flavor beans at the store……

3. Jaden

I have allways liked the books more than the movies.But still I’am so exited for the all new Harry Potter movie coming out.

4. Silvermoon24

How do I feel? I feel miserable. Harry Potter is my life. I live and breathe Harry Potter. It really was a bittersweet experience, I actually got to watch it 2 days before the actual screening, so I suffered a very long heartbreak. But it makes me happy that even if Harry Potter has passed, he will stay, imprinted into our lives and hearts forever.

5. fairyunicorn54

oh i felt so bad. it felt like it was all over. it was such a good series that i felt that it should never stop. i felt real sad plus mad but proud that i could read the whole story. it was awesome! the movie.

6. wizardred5

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh wish they make more.long live harry potter.p.s. want to go to londan and got a wand today.

7. Mortimer

I am sad that they are ending. I want them to go on forever, or at least the producers to re-release them because I only got to see 6, 7 part one, and 7 part two because I was too young. I never got to see them in the theater, and I think it would be like the best thing in the world if they did that. GO HARRY POTTER!